RGIS Interview Questions

1.4

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RGIS.

!st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

I answered a Craigslist ad late one night. It was an online application that had a test on it.
     The test had you count how many cans or boxes were stacked in rows and in different ways. It wasn't hard, just make sure to count correctly, not quickly.

Got an e-mail telling me to call them and set up an interview time. Interview was with three other applicants in the same room.
     The RGIS employee was very friendly and talked about what the job entailed. One by one applicants were asked into another office for a few quick questions. Once done in there the applicants left.

I was the last person they asked to talk with. No hard questions, just made sure that I would be able to get from shift to shift, since the job has very unpredictable hours and locations.

The interviewer/trainer/manager was very friendly. They were only picking one person from that interview time slot and it was me.

I was told to wait for a call about the training day. It was maybe a week later.

Apply online, take the test and if you need a job quick this is a good way to go if you have a car and can work ANY time.

No drug screen for me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, if you can count in multiples and correctly it should be easy.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation with this company. There are set pay levels. Starts low but can actually get pretty decent pay for the work after a few months if you are motivated.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in February 2014.

I filled out an application online and took a demo counting test, Was contacted for an interview within three days; interview was scheduled online at your leisure. The interview consisted of a group, four at most, watching a video going over the basics of how everything works. The interviewer was very kind and further explained anything you had questions on.
    After the video you were called one by one into an office and went over your availability and history and was hired on the spot. Went home and checked my email and filled out the last of the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    You agree or you don't get the position. Pay is set and seems to be easy to move up with dedication.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You have to fill out an application online and do some math/puzzles. Then once they email you to come for an "interview" you got the job. They show you a video and you have to accept the job or not.

Part-time Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Responded to internet job board posting. Was contacted next day for next day interview, was told to bring 2 forms of identification. I got there and there was a couple other candidates in a room at a table, where we eventually watched a DVD with the hiring person who paused it after each section about travel, safety, benefits and salary, duties, etc. It wasn't that bad of a job, and I learned that it was basically all shifts which started at 9-10pm, or 5-6am, and you travel up to 50 miles from the location of the office without reimbursement. Ok, commercial shopping stores of different types and what not. He said several times how it is considered "part-time" because the hours fluctuate and the hours are "flexible" because your schedule changes on a bi-weekly basis. If the advertisement says flexible hours, realize that they expect you to be fully available for day and night shifts and not to have schedule conflicts. After the video there was a one-on-one interview- I was thinking I might not have availability for a couple shifts per week but that overall I had a lot of availability. I made the mistake of telling him this and he decided not to make me an offer. Just know if you go in there that you have to not have any scheduling problems and just say Yes I'm available and No I have no conflicts, otherwise they will not hire you.

Interview Questions
    • What is your availability like? This is not an unexpected question, but I didn't expect it to make or break my receiving a job offer.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

You do everything on the website then they email and call you to set up an appointment. I picked my time and went into the office. 3 other people were with me. We watched a video explaining the company, the AM told us how the pay works and then we practiced using the scanners in the office. We were then taken individually to speak with the AM and really he just confirmed I had retail experience and what my availability was.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult at all. I get the feeling that since it's busy season, pretty much everyone is hired if you pass the website test.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay is 9.25 with raises dependent on your productivity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

basically just watch a video and then get the job. easiest interview ever.

there wasnt one

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Everything was so rush, rush I failed to see the red flag.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation but I was lies to about the distances I would have to drive.

Inventory Travel Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Rgis interview is very easy i applied and a week later they sent me an email to book an interview . The interview was easy you show up you get the job they dont care who you are.

Bad pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

Position advertised on Craigslist and Workforce 1. Will be notified. Must have a computer and pass a Taleo personality test. Will do a few hours of training in the office and then will go to a store and practice use of equipment in a faux inventory setting.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question. Must be on time for hiring process or won't be allowed in. Depending on need will be called again or they won't bother calling you back for interview. January is a very busy season for inventory companies so most likely will be hired. Like all employers they do a criminal background check. Some stores state that a background check must be done on auditors who work in their store. Won't schedule you for stores if don't sign off on this.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any negotiation over pay. Incentives depending on exceeding asset ranking and how the store does.