RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

1.4

Auditor Interview

Interview

It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Interview

First you fill out an online questionnaire, then you're called into the office for a one-on-one interview about a week later. The interview is simple and quick. I was asked about previous experience, education, and availability. Most of this doesn't matter though, because once you've made it this far, you're practically ensured a call back. The second interview a few days later is a group interview/training session. If you attend this, you're hired that same day.

Interview Questions

• What is you're greatest strength, and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RGIS (Dallas, TX).

Interview

!st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS (Portland, OR).

Interview

I answered a Craigslist ad late one night. It was an online application that had a test on it.
     The test had you count how many cans or boxes were stacked in rows and in different ways. It wasn't hard, just make sure to count correctly, not quickly.

Got an e-mail telling me to call them and set up an interview time. Interview was with three other applicants in the same room.
     The RGIS employee was very friendly and talked about what the job entailed. One by one applicants were asked into another office for a few quick questions. Once done in there the applicants left.

I was the last person they asked to talk with. No hard questions, just made sure that I would be able to get from shift to shift, since the job has very unpredictable hours and locations.

The interviewer/trainer/manager was very friendly. They were only picking one person from that interview time slot and it was me.

I was told to wait for a call about the training day. It was maybe a week later.

Apply online, take the test and if you need a job quick this is a good way to go if you have a car and can work ANY time.

No drug screen for me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, if you can count in multiples and correctly it should be easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation with this company. There are set pay levels. Starts low but can actually get pretty decent pay for the work after a few months if you are motivated.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS (Memphis, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and took a demo counting test, Was contacted for an interview within three days; interview was scheduled online at your leisure. The interview consisted of a group, four at most, watching a video going over the basics of how everything works. The interviewer was very kind and further explained anything you had questions on.
    After the video you were called one by one into an office and went over your availability and history and was hired on the spot. Went home and checked my email and filled out the last of the paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You agree or you don't get the position. Pay is set and seems to be easy to move up with dedication.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You have to fill out an application online and do some math/puzzles. Then once they email you to come for an "interview" you got the job. They show you a video and you have to accept the job or not.

Part-time Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Responded to internet job board posting. Was contacted next day for next day interview, was told to bring 2 forms of identification. I got there and there was a couple other candidates in a room at a table, where we eventually watched a DVD with the hiring person who paused it after each section about travel, safety, benefits and salary, duties, etc. It wasn't that bad of a job, and I learned that it was basically all shifts which started at 9-10pm, or 5-6am, and you travel up to 50 miles from the location of the office without reimbursement. Ok, commercial shopping stores of different types and what not. He said several times how it is considered "part-time" because the hours fluctuate and the hours are "flexible" because your schedule changes on a bi-weekly basis. If the advertisement says flexible hours, realize that they expect you to be fully available for day and night shifts and not to have schedule conflicts. After the video there was a one-on-one interview- I was thinking I might not have availability for a couple shifts per week but that overall I had a lot of availability. I made the mistake of telling him this and he decided not to make me an offer. Just know if you go in there that you have to not have any scheduling problems and just say Yes I'm available and No I have no conflicts, otherwise they will not hire you.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like? This is not an unexpected question, but I didn't expect it to make or break my receiving a job offer.   2 Answers

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

You do everything on the website then they email and call you to set up an appointment. I picked my time and went into the office. 3 other people were with me. We watched a video explaining the company, the AM told us how the pay works and then we practiced using the scanners in the office. We were then taken individually to speak with the AM and really he just confirmed I had retail experience and what my availability was.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult at all. I get the feeling that since it's busy season, pretty much everyone is hired if you pass the website test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Starting pay is 9.25 with raises dependent on your productivity.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

basically just watch a video and then get the job. easiest interview ever.

Negotiation

there wasnt one

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Birmingham, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

Everything was so rush, rush I failed to see the red flag.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation but I was lies to about the distances I would have to drive.