RGIS Inventory Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

1.3

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in March 2015.

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

It's very easy.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at RGIS in December 2014.

No one on one just a room full of all types of people and a nine inch laptop. Interviewer wasn't even dressed the part. She painted this whole elaborate picture of how great the company was and how flexible. How we could get discounts to certain things but yet the debit cards to pay you big weekly were an annoyance but they were "working on it".That they worked with your schedule but they really don't is what I saw straight from the bat. Especially when I got an email for that weeks schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really just watched a video and afterwards either you like it or you dont   Answer Question

The interviewer left out all the kickers. Didn't realize it until I got to training and asked more detailed information. Which we were just given scanners that didn't work and count clothing

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in September 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I applied on a Thursday and got a call following day to schedule an interview for a Tuesday the following week. They require two forms of ID day of. When I arrived, I was placed into a room with a few other candidates. The interviewer then showed us a short video detailing company expectations and guidelines, and then we had one on one interviews. They asked about availability, relevant experience, and access to reliable transportation.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. The interview was a 1:1 process and was very fast. The hiring manager only asked about my availability and schedule then gave me the job.

Interview Questions
    • will there be any conflicts on your schedule due to clubs or activities?   View Answer

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Was scheduled for interview days after filling out an online application. RGIS hires most people they interview - as long as you can count, can provide good availability and can show up on time you pretty much have your foot in the door. They do not drug test or offer any skills assessments.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Apply online and take questionnaire. RGIS calls you into their office for their interview. They used to give prospective employees a math test, but this is not the case anymore. The district manager will explain the job responsibilities and ask if you understand. (S)he will then ask you about your availability and then ask you to come in the next day for a 3-hour training class. You will be placed on their schedule after that.

Interview Questions
    • Other than asking about any job gaps on your resume, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.