RGIS Inventory Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Went for an interview sat in the waiting room for almost an hour before she seen me she said she forgot that I was coming in for an interview we den went into Her office and then she just said here go the hiring papers I'm hired we talked a little and watch a video in went about Ma business.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and are yu willing to work for us cause its alot of moving and standing lifting and stretching   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (South Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's very easy.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Interview Questions

• How You gone benefit the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at RGIS (Florence, SC) in December 2014.

Interview

No one on one just a room full of all types of people and a nine inch laptop. Interviewer wasn't even dressed the part. She painted this whole elaborate picture of how great the company was and how flexible. How we could get discounts to certain things but yet the debit cards to pay you big weekly were an annoyance but they were "working on it".That they worked with your schedule but they really don't is what I saw straight from the bat. Especially when I got an email for that weeks schedule.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really just watched a video and afterwards either you like it or you dont   Answer Question

The interviewer left out all the kickers. Didn't realize it until I got to training and asked more detailed information. Which we were just given scanners that didn't work and count clothing

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly quick. I applied on a Thursday and got a call following day to schedule an interview for a Tuesday the following week. They require two forms of ID day of. When I arrived, I was placed into a room with a few other candidates. The interviewer then showed us a short video detailing company expectations and guidelines, and then we had one on one interviews. They asked about availability, relevant experience, and access to reliable transportation.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. The interview was a 1:1 process and was very fast. The hiring manager only asked about my availability and schedule then gave me the job.

Interview Questions

• will there be any conflicts on your schedule due to clubs or activities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Bartlett, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Was scheduled for interview days after filling out an online application. RGIS hires most people they interview - as long as you can count, can provide good availability and can show up on time you pretty much have your foot in the door. They do not drug test or offer any skills assessments.