RGIS

Updated Nov 15, 2014

1.3

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

None.

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in September 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I applied on a Thursday and got a call following day to schedule an interview for a Tuesday the following week. They require two forms of ID day of. When I arrived, I was placed into a room with a few other candidates. The interviewer then showed us a short video detailing company expectations and guidelines, and then we had one on one interviews. They asked about availability, relevant experience, and access to reliable transportation.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. The interview was a 1:1 process and was very fast. The hiring manager only asked about my availability and schedule then gave me the job.

Interview Questions
    • will there be any conflicts on your schedule due to clubs or activities?   View Answer

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Was scheduled for interview days after filling out an online application. RGIS hires most people they interview - as long as you can count, can provide good availability and can show up on time you pretty much have your foot in the door. They do not drug test or offer any skills assessments.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Apply online and take questionnaire. RGIS calls you into their office for their interview. They used to give prospective employees a math test, but this is not the case anymore. The district manager will explain the job responsibilities and ask if you understand. (S)he will then ask you about your availability and then ask you to come in the next day for a 3-hour training class. You will be placed on their schedule after that.

Interview Questions
    • Other than asking about any job gaps on your resume, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

Very Simple. Just be available and can travel. Thats all they wanna know really. They also wanna see if you can make dates thats not booked on your schedule. you'll get paid training that same week and youre ready to start working by the next week.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in April 2014.

You fill out an application online. Then you will get an email asking you to sign up for a group interview time. They go over the position at the interview and you watch some videos to makes sure you want the job. The interview takes approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, you may be asked what you would personally do in certain situations (theft, etc.). Very basic.   Answer Question
    None

Inventory Auditor Interview

No real interview questions.Apply online. Hiring process was mostly a timed quiz that involved something like 20 pictures of 3D objects that you were required to count. Very simple. Then there were orientation videos and training with the units that are used to scan product. Non-discriminate. If you are hired for this company, you will work with all kinds of people.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview/training process was a poster hung on a wall in which you were supposed to count each product of a different kind and write it down. Be careful to look for products behind others that do no match the product in front of them and add them to the correct total.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. Based on which state you are hired in, the starting rate of pay is a set amount, usually over minimum wage. When I started in Missouri, minimum wage was 6.65/hr and RGIS started at 8.00/hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

I answered a Craigslist ad late one night. It was an online application that had a test on it.
     The test had you count how many cans or boxes were stacked in rows and in different ways. It wasn't hard, just make sure to count correctly, not quickly.

Got an e-mail telling me to call them and set up an interview time. Interview was with three other applicants in the same room.
     The RGIS employee was very friendly and talked about what the job entailed. One by one applicants were asked into another office for a few quick questions. Once done in there the applicants left.

I was the last person they asked to talk with. No hard questions, just made sure that I would be able to get from shift to shift, since the job has very unpredictable hours and locations.

The interviewer/trainer/manager was very friendly. They were only picking one person from that interview time slot and it was me.

I was told to wait for a call about the training day. It was maybe a week later.

Apply online, take the test and if you need a job quick this is a good way to go if you have a car and can work ANY time.

No drug screen for me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, if you can count in multiples and correctly it should be easy.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation with this company. There are set pay levels. Starts low but can actually get pretty decent pay for the work after a few months if you are motivated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

You do everything on the website then they email and call you to set up an appointment. I picked my time and went into the office. 3 other people were with me. We watched a video explaining the company, the AM told us how the pay works and then we practiced using the scanners in the office. We were then taken individually to speak with the AM and really he just confirmed I had retail experience and what my availability was.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult at all. I get the feeling that since it's busy season, pretty much everyone is hired if you pass the website test.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay is 9.25 with raises dependent on your productivity.