RGIS Inventory Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Erie, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple, nice people!! If you're called in for an interview dress business casual and be professional. There's no reason you shouldn't get the job. RGIS seems to give everyone a chance, like I said, they're nice people!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple.

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Received an email for a very brief in person interview. Was basically hired on the spot as they probably hire anyone who is dumb enough to show up for one of their interviews. Was given a date to report to a "training" session and told what type of uniform was required.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with a couple hours to schedule my interview. Had my interview the next day where They the three of us who were there into a conference room to watch a video on what to expect while working there. They explained how important it was to have reliable transportation then took us individually to another room to ask some basic questions. Filled out paperwork before I left the interview and started work two days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Wayne, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

take an online assessment, you get called/emailed only if you pass the assessment. once you are called you are most likely hired ( 95%) chance as the turnover is very high. the scheduling of appointment is online only. you will get a link and required to log back in on their website to schedule a date and time. once you arrive at the office, you will be shown a video on their laptop describing the job, their policies, expectations. following that, you will be taken to a nearby retail store for training. it will last in total for the interview about 4 hours and it is paid

Interview Questions

• do you have access to reliable transportation. if you say no, then you will be disqualified. what is your availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Went for an interview sat in the waiting room for almost an hour before she seen me she said she forgot that I was coming in for an interview we den went into Her office and then she just said here go the hiring papers I'm hired we talked a little and watch a video in went about Ma business.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and are yu willing to work for us cause its alot of moving and standing lifting and stretching   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (South Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's very easy.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Tomball, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple over the phone. Answered a few questions on past exp. related to the position I was applying for. Talked about knowledge of retail stores in general. Did All hiring process from home pretty much... over the web or phone.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Interview Questions

• How You gone benefit the company?   1 Answer