RGIS

Average Difficulty
38 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Auditor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in April 2014.

Interview Details – You fill out an application online. Then you will get an email asking you to sign up for a group interview time. They go over the position at the interview and you watch some videos to makes sure you want the job. The interview takes approximately 2 hours.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, you may be asked what you would personally do in certain situations (theft, etc.). Very basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Inventory Auditor

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. The interview was a 1:1 process and was very fast. The hiring manager only asked about my availability and schedule then gave me the job.

Interview Question – will there be any conflicts on your schedule due to clubs or activities?   View Answer

Inventory Auditor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – Very Simple. Just be available and can travel. Thats all they wanna know really. They also wanna see if you can make dates thats not booked on your schedule. you'll get paid training that same week and youre ready to start working by the next week.

Riverside, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Interview Details – basically just watch a video and then get the job. easiest interview ever.

Negotiation Details – there wasnt one

Interviewed at RGIS

Interview Details – No real interview questions.Apply online. Hiring process was mostly a timed quiz that involved something like 20 pictures of 3D objects that you were required to count. Very simple. Then there were orientation videos and training with the units that are used to scan product. Non-discriminate. If you are hired for this company, you will work with all kinds of people.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the interview/training process was a poster hung on a wall in which you were supposed to count each product of a different kind and write it down. Be careful to look for products behind others that do no match the product in front of them and add them to the correct total.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. Based on which state you are hired in, the starting rate of pay is a set amount, usually over minimum wage. When I started in Missouri, minimum wage was 6.65/hr and RGIS started at 8.00/hr.

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Interview Details – Showed us a bunch of videos, asked us if we were still interested, short, generic interview (where do you see yourself in the company in 6 months, a year; what experience do you have, etc.) then hired right there

Interview Question – none, super generic and easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – handed me papers and I signed

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – I answered a Craigslist ad late one night. It was an online application that had a test on it.
 The test had you count how many cans or boxes were stacked in rows and in different ways. It wasn't hard, just make sure to count correctly, not quickly.

Got an e-mail telling me to call them and set up an interview time. Interview was with three other applicants in the same room.
 The RGIS employee was very friendly and talked about what the job entailed. One by one applicants were asked into another office for a few quick questions. Once done in there the applicants left.

I was the last person they asked to talk with. No hard questions, just made sure that I would be able to get from shift to shift, since the job has very unpredictable hours and locations.

The interviewer/trainer/manager was very friendly. They were only picking one person from that interview time slot and it was me.

I was told to wait for a call about the training day. It was maybe a week later.

Apply online, take the test and if you need a job quick this is a good way to go if you have a car and can work ANY time.

No drug screen for me.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, if you can count in multiples and correctly it should be easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation with this company. There are set pay levels. Starts low but can actually get pretty decent pay for the work after a few months if you are motivated.

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for a job with RGIS online. After about a week i received a phone call requesting an interview with me. I was asked a list of questions while on the phone such as " why did u apply to work for RGIS?" and so on after about five minutes of exchanging information I was told when was the soonest i could meet for an interview. i decided the following monday would be good. on the following monday i show up dress up to a office suite as soon as i step in the door i was greeted by an employee who was typing up the weekly schedules. As soon as i was in i was asked to sit in the back office and watch an orientation video which was about 45 minutes long detailing company policy, and usage of the auditing devices. As soon as the video was over i was asked a series of interview questions, and was offered the job i addition i was given the company uniform guidelines and my required background check paperwork, and was hired on the spot with minimal effort.

Interview Question – What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
What problems have you encountered at work?
Have you worked with someone who didn't like your work?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation phase i was told the starting rate from the start

Inventory Auditor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in May 2013.

Interview Details – First took an online assessment test that tested basic math skills and workplace behavior. If you did well enough you got an email where they told you what days to come in for an interview. It was a group interview at first then the District Manager met with us one at a time. After the first interview, there was four days of training and practice.

Interview Question – From the assessment test, the types of answers are grouped into certain categories (eg. teamwork, accountability, etc.). The individual categories are put on a scale of green (what the company wants), yellow (middle ground), and red (not what the company wants). The District Manager asked why you thought you scored a red in a certain category and why you think you should still be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Phoenix, AZ

Interview Details – You do everything on the website then they email and call you to set up an appointment. I picked my time and went into the office. 3 other people were with me. We watched a video explaining the company, the AM told us how the pay works and then we practiced using the scanners in the office. We were then taken individually to speak with the AM and really he just confirmed I had retail experience and what my availability was.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult at all. I get the feeling that since it's busy season, pretty much everyone is hired if you pass the website test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Starting pay is 9.25 with raises dependent on your productivity.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!