RGIS Inventory Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

1.3

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

just apply take the test get a call you in

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Auditor Interview

Interview

No real interview questions.Apply online. Hiring process was mostly a timed quiz that involved something like 20 pictures of 3D objects that you were required to count. Very simple. Then there were orientation videos and training with the units that are used to scan product. Non-discriminate. If you are hired for this company, you will work with all kinds of people.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview/training process was a poster hung on a wall in which you were supposed to count each product of a different kind and write it down. Be careful to look for products behind others that do no match the product in front of them and add them to the correct total.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. Based on which state you are hired in, the starting rate of pay is a set amount, usually over minimum wage. When I started in Missouri, minimum wage was 6.65/hr and RGIS started at 8.00/hr.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Interview Questions

• How You gone benefit the company?   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

They call you to invite you to an interview. To my surprise when arriving, it was a group interview. The interviewer was late arriving. It was not an interview, it was an orientation followed by an hour of training. If you were invited to the "interview", you automatically got the job. They go over how the job is simple, but can be tedious. It is common for you to work uncommon hours during the week.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle standing/bending/twisting, working in tight spaces, or cold or hot rooms sometimes with no ventilation?   1 Answer
    • They asked for my availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they call you make sure that you go over the job posting with them. That say they are indeed looking for individuals to fill a position of say 35 hours a week.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (South Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Rockville, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

group setting where you view a video about the job. afterwards you have a 2-3 min one on one interview where you are asked if you feel the position is something you feel you can handle. you are also informed that you need to have reliable transportation not relying on public transit.

Interview Questions

• can you work the hours described in the video?   1 Answer
    • do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied several weeks before via Email, what was told to be a 'group interview' in correspondence was actually a (very basic and limited) training session to get used to the hardware and time to fill out tax and availability forms. All the persons there got the position and were immediately offered an upcoming shift.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked beyond 'when can you work'   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a group interview, where we just watched a video about the job itself, then answered very few questions. Were handed some of the equipment to try out then handed a uniform. My interviewer was very friendly as was the receptionist.

Interview Questions

• They asked where we came across the job posting.   1 Answer