RGIS

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

1.3

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

just apply take the test get a call you in

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Auditor Interview

No real interview questions.Apply online. Hiring process was mostly a timed quiz that involved something like 20 pictures of 3D objects that you were required to count. Very simple. Then there were orientation videos and training with the units that are used to scan product. Non-discriminate. If you are hired for this company, you will work with all kinds of people.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview/training process was a poster hung on a wall in which you were supposed to count each product of a different kind and write it down. Be careful to look for products behind others that do no match the product in front of them and add them to the correct total.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. Based on which state you are hired in, the starting rate of pay is a set amount, usually over minimum wage. When I started in Missouri, minimum wage was 6.65/hr and RGIS started at 8.00/hr.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Showed us a bunch of videos, asked us if we were still interested, short, generic interview (where do you see yourself in the company in 6 months, a year; what experience do you have, etc.) then hired right there

Interview Questions
    handed me papers and I signed

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Apply online and take questionnaire. RGIS calls you into their office for their interview. They used to give prospective employees a math test, but this is not the case anymore. The district manager will explain the job responsibilities and ask if you understand. (S)he will then ask you about your availability and then ask you to come in the next day for a 3-hour training class. You will be placed on their schedule after that.

Interview Questions
    • Other than asking about any job gaps on your resume, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in October 2011.

-Applied online, got contacted within a week via phone. Was told to come in, learn about the company, and do a quick training session. No obligations to stay. Could leave if I didn't like it.
    -No interview questions
    -Watched video on company and what they do
    -Learned some quick techniques on auditing using company handheld computers. Did a few practice auditing examples such as scanning cans on a shelf and recording quantity.
    -Had picture taken and was given ID badge upon completion

$10.50 at the time (min. wage was $10.25). Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

basically just watch a video and then get the job. easiest interview ever.

there wasnt one

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

Very Simple. Just be available and can travel. Thats all they wanna know really. They also wanna see if you can make dates thats not booked on your schedule. you'll get paid training that same week and youre ready to start working by the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in August 2013.

I applied for a job with RGIS online. After about a week i received a phone call requesting an interview with me. I was asked a list of questions while on the phone such as " why did u apply to work for RGIS?" and so on after about five minutes of exchanging information I was told when was the soonest i could meet for an interview. i decided the following monday would be good. on the following monday i show up dress up to a office suite as soon as i step in the door i was greeted by an employee who was typing up the weekly schedules. As soon as i was in i was asked to sit in the back office and watch an orientation video which was about 45 minutes long detailing company policy, and usage of the auditing devices. As soon as the video was over i was asked a series of interview questions, and was offered the job i addition i was given the company uniform guidelines and my required background check paperwork, and was hired on the spot with minimal effort.

Interview Questions
    • What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
      What problems have you encountered at work?
      Have you worked with someone who didn't like your work?

Answer Question
    there was no negotiation phase i was told the starting rate from the start