RGIS

Updated Nov 2, 2014

1.3

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in May 2009.

group description of job then 1 on 1 interveiw

none

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RGIS in June 2012.

I applied to RGIS through a job website. I don't remember if it was Snagajob or Careerbuilder. The web application included a basic math skills test and sight counting evaluation. I recieved a call about a week after I applied. I was asked to come in on a Wednesday for an interview. I met with the District Manager. She explained how I did on the tests and then described the job. Being a position for the travel team, she explained the general schedule for when I would be out of town, and asked if there would be any problem with it. We also discussed the different payments auditors recieve. When I accepted the position, I was asked to go to a local hospital and submit a sample for a drug test. She recieved the results that same day and told me to report back to the office on Friday for introductory training. I worked my first store the Sunday after that.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation for this position. As an hourly position, there are set levels of payment depending on the auditor's current level within the company. Pay is not dependent upon length of service, rather on skill level.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

Fill an on line application, had an email to setup an interview date, went to the office to watch some videos and that was it. I'm hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

I applied online then received a call to come in for an interview. I went to the interview and was surprised. It wasn't an interview. He basically just asked my availability and had me watch s video describing the job description. Very unprofessional. They would hits anyone who can breathe!

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked besides job availability.   View Answer

I declined because they wanted me to drive my car to far job sites and I would have to help transport employees who don't drive. I wouldn't want strange people I don't know in my car. And I wouldn't drive my car as far as they wanted me for the little pay they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in January 2008.

quick and the trainer was late

Interview Questions
    They only offer low hours to you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in October 2009.

A friend put in a word for me so I filled out the application online. The application was fun; there was a skills section to test accuracy in counting. A week late I was called for the interview. It wasn't really an interview, the hiring manager just wanted to confirm our availability. Speaking of which, the 'interview' was with several other potential candidates.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating, just signed paperwork.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Waited in the waiting room for quite a while then saw a video about the companies expectations, goals, etc. Then a one on one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conover, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conover, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

YOu go in and watch a video explaining the responsibilities of this job. Then afterwards the manager asks if you are willing to do them, and then your are hired.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any interview questions, it was very straightforward.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. you go in and get the job.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You have to fill out an application online and do some math/puzzles. Then once they email you to come for an "interview" you got the job. They show you a video and you have to accept the job or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Easy. Hire who seems the most eager, just walk through expectations, they dont ask any personal questions.

None