RGIS Inventory Taker Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Forest Hills, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The wait for the interviewer was long. They didn't even call you in the order you signed the sign in sheet. There was about 5 long videos you had to watch with a lot of information, and the interview was a group interview not individual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

At first they call you and tell you a little bit about the job and its requirements. If you agree, then you can come in for a group interview at their location. I arrived 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and the man that was there had no idea I was coming. Now, I was confirmed to be there the day before but the other 3 people who showed up for the interview possibly were confirmed earlier. In any case, there was a lack of communication there. Our interviewer showed up just about on time so everything was fine. The interview starts with a video informing you about the hours, benefits, growth potential, as well as selling their shoes, haha. After, you are called for a brief one-on-one. This is where I opted out. I was offered a position but when I asked if I could think on it, it was essentially revoked. There is no guarantee on hours and its possible you'd end up driving an hour away for an hour or two of work. No travel reimbursement and it's part time. They do tell you this numerous times to confirm you are ok with that. (Not in the best of tones, in my opinion but it is what it is.) Overall, it's a simple interview process and I'm sure they'll hire just about anyone who is ok with the work times and travel requirement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. [That was the only "question." The rest were if you were ok with the hours and what was your availability.]   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Santa Clarita, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went pretty much like the way all others have said here, but with a different outcome. Two other applicants were there, and we watched a video on a laptop computer about the company and job description. Video was stopped at several points to give us a chance to ask questions. We were then taken one at a time into another room for a one on one interview where a few typical interview questions were asked. No job offer at the end though, just a "we'll call you". Interviewed yesterday, so we'll see.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview and somewhat of orientation also. I applied. And maybe. 5 days later i had an interview. When i went it was one other person with me. The questions were easy and we had to watch an video about the job that lasted for a hour or so and had to fill out papers and pick a day for training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online- A couple of days later I scheduled online a date and time to go in for an interview. When I went in for the interview, we watched a video and asked any questions we had. We were than taken in another room individually. He asked my availability and if I had reliable transportation. He asked was I sure I could do the job. I was then hired. He then took my picture(for my id) and told me to look out for some paperwork I would be receiving via email. After completing the paperwork, a few days later someone contacted me to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• What is you availability? Are you sure this is the job for you?   Answer Question

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a job offer. They asked my availability and told me about the job then asked if I was still interested. It was super easy. Nice and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. First they show a series of videos of what the job entails, afterwards if you had any questions to ask, you have the opportunity to do so. The interviewer was a very nice and friendly lady, who went into detail of the job itself. Hours are flexibles but aren't certain. And it is convenient for anyone who has a RELIABLE car. Didn't need resume, nor did need to answer any of those occasional job questions. In other words... it was quick and easy!!! can't wait for my training.

Interview Questions

• Are you available? Do you have a reliable car?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hutchinson, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Hutchinson, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

I Filled out the application online.. I received an email same day to set up interview time. I went to meet team leader. Watched a few videos and used 10 key a little. Was told I started working three days later. Worked and felt very comfortable also.

Interview Questions

• If I Was Ready to start...   1 Answer

Negotiation

If your slow, don't try. If your a "Mrs perfect" don't try it.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem performing the job?   1 Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy