RGIS Inventory Taker Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online- A couple of days later I scheduled online a date and time to go in for an interview. When I went in for the interview, we watched a video and asked any questions we had. We were than taken in another room individually. He asked my availability and if I had reliable transportation. He asked was I sure I could do the job. I was then hired. He then took my picture(for my id) and told me to look out for some paperwork I would be receiving via email. After completing the paperwork, a few days later someone contacted me to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• What is you availability? Are you sure this is the job for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a job offer. They asked my availability and told me about the job then asked if I was still interested. It was super easy. Nice and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. First they show a series of videos of what the job entails, afterwards if you had any questions to ask, you have the opportunity to do so. The interviewer was a very nice and friendly lady, who went into detail of the job itself. Hours are flexibles but aren't certain. And it is convenient for anyone who has a RELIABLE car. Didn't need resume, nor did need to answer any of those occasional job questions. In other words... it was quick and easy!!! can't wait for my training.

Interview Questions

• Are you available? Do you have a reliable car?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutchinson, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS (Hutchinson, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

I Filled out the application online.. I received an email same day to set up interview time. I went to meet team leader. Watched a few videos and used 10 key a little. Was told I started working three days later. Worked and felt very comfortable also.

Interview Questions

• If I Was Ready to start...   1 Answer

Negotiation

If your slow, don't try. If your a "Mrs perfect" don't try it.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem performing the job?   1 Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

A few days after I submitted the on-line app, I got an e-mail asking me to electronically choose an interview time. The group interview was conducted in the basement of a nondescript building in Glens Falls. There were three others present. Our future supervisor went over what the job entails, the pros and cons. She said January is one of their busiest times, so they do a lot of hiring for that season. It was one of those things that if you showed up, you got the job, if you wanted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Portsmouth, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

There were no questions asked. I mean, none at all. We were shown a video, then asked if we wanted the job. No questions asked. Glassdoor wants a 50 word minimum. Sorry.

Interview Questions

• Well, does this job sound good to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Summerville, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

Did application online. Received email about interview. Went in with one other person. Watched a few videos. Asked if it was still an interest to us. Went home and received an email with steps on what to do next. Got paid for filling out more info online. Finished that and received an email about teaining rime and day. So as long as tou are available and have transportation you have yourself a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations needed. Simple job with easy pay raises.

Inventory Takerer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted application for position online - two days later I received an email asking me to select a time to come in for an interview.
    The interview was really not an interview, you watched a video, were asked if you had any questions, and then you filled out a sheet where you wrote down your availability.
    Did have a one on one meeting with the person (she was very nice) and she scheduled a training session for later in that week.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions as it wasn't truly an interview, they were more interested in your availability to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations at all. Starting pay is $9.00 and hour, however if you build up your speed it appears that you can VERY quickly be at $12.00 an hour.