RGIS Inventory Taker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

1.3

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. First they show a series of videos of what the job entails, afterwards if you had any questions to ask, you have the opportunity to do so. The interviewer was a very nice and friendly lady, who went into detail of the job itself. Hours are flexibles but aren't certain. And it is convenient for anyone who has a RELIABLE car. Didn't need resume, nor did need to answer any of those occasional job questions. In other words... it was quick and easy!!! can't wait for my training.

Interview Questions

• Are you available? Do you have a reliable car?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem performing the job?   1 Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

A few days after I submitted the on-line app, I got an e-mail asking me to electronically choose an interview time. The group interview was conducted in the basement of a nondescript building in Glens Falls. There were three others present. Our future supervisor went over what the job entails, the pros and cons. She said January is one of their busiest times, so they do a lot of hiring for that season. It was one of those things that if you showed up, you got the job, if you wanted it.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Portsmouth, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

There were no questions asked. I mean, none at all. We were shown a video, then asked if we wanted the job. No questions asked. Glassdoor wants a 50 word minimum. Sorry.

Interview Questions

• Well, does this job sound good to you?   1 Answer

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Summerville, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

Did application online. Received email about interview. Went in with one other person. Watched a few videos. Asked if it was still an interest to us. Went home and received an email with steps on what to do next. Got paid for filling out more info online. Finished that and received an email about teaining rime and day. So as long as tou are available and have transportation you have yourself a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations needed. Simple job with easy pay raises.

Inventory Takerer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted application for position online - two days later I received an email asking me to select a time to come in for an interview.
    The interview was really not an interview, you watched a video, were asked if you had any questions, and then you filled out a sheet where you wrote down your availability.
    Did have a one on one meeting with the person (she was very nice) and she scheduled a training session for later in that week.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions as it wasn't truly an interview, they were more interested in your availability to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations at all. Starting pay is $9.00 and hour, however if you build up your speed it appears that you can VERY quickly be at $12.00 an hour.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Interview

First you fill out an online questionnaire, then you're called into the office for a one-on-one interview about a week later. The interview is simple and quick. I was asked about previous experience, education, and availability. Most of this doesn't matter though, because once you've made it this far, you're practically ensured a call back. The second interview a few days later is a group interview/training session. If you attend this, you're hired that same day.

Interview Questions

• What is you're greatest strength, and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is simple, not has formal as expected, and straight forward in terms of what the job entails. The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.

Interview Questions

• The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.   1 Answer

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS (Memphis, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and took a demo counting test, Was contacted for an interview within three days; interview was scheduled online at your leisure. The interview consisted of a group, four at most, watching a video going over the basics of how everything works. The interviewer was very kind and further explained anything you had questions on.
    After the video you were called one by one into an office and went over your availability and history and was hired on the spot. Went home and checked my email and filled out the last of the paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You agree or you don't get the position. Pay is set and seems to be easy to move up with dedication.