RGIS Inventory Taker Interview Questions

1.4

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Did application online. Received email about interview. Went in with one other person. Watched a few videos. Asked if it was still an interest to us. Went home and received an email with steps on what to do next. Got paid for filling out more info online. Finished that and received an email about teaining rime and day. So as long as tou are available and have transportation you have yourself a job.

Interview Questions
No negotiations needed. Simple job with easy pay raises.

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Takerer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Submitted application for position online - two days later I received an email asking me to select a time to come in for an interview.
    The interview was really not an interview, you watched a video, were asked if you had any questions, and then you filled out a sheet where you wrote down your availability.
    Did have a one on one meeting with the person (she was very nice) and she scheduled a training session for later in that week.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions as it wasn't truly an interview, they were more interested in your availability to work.   View Answer
    No negotiations at all. Starting pay is $9.00 and hour, however if you build up your speed it appears that you can VERY quickly be at $12.00 an hour.

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

The hiring and interview process is simple, not has formal as expected, and straight forward in terms of what the job entails. The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.

Interview Questions
    • The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in February 2014.

I filled out an application online and took a demo counting test, Was contacted for an interview within three days; interview was scheduled online at your leisure. The interview consisted of a group, four at most, watching a video going over the basics of how everything works. The interviewer was very kind and further explained anything you had questions on.
    After the video you were called one by one into an office and went over your availability and history and was hired on the spot. Went home and checked my email and filled out the last of the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    You agree or you don't get the position. Pay is set and seems to be easy to move up with dedication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Everything was so rush, rush I failed to see the red flag.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation but I was lies to about the distances I would have to drive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

I applied online and received an email within 24 hours. It gave me a few options for interview dates and times for the upcoming three days. For this location in Manhattan, I went to their office where there were two other people there. We watched a video about what the job entails and were later asked to meet with the manager one on one, which I thought would be more of an interview, but instead she simply asked for my availability and basically told me I was hired. Quick and painless process.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation- the base pay is $9 and then its based on your performance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, MD

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

I took the preliminary tests online, as well as the normal application process. Then, I received an email asking for me to confirm an interview time, as well as an address to go to. I chose the earlier time, but the address seemed off; it was for the UNUMployment Office (their spelling) in a neighborhood that I knew had nothing of the sort around there.

But I went there, it being hard to find in an industrial area, and it turned out to be a private business. The secretary knew nothing about interviews happening for RGIS. So, on a hunch, I went to the Dept. of Social Services Office (different part of town) and they sent me across the street to the Employment Office, where I was told to wait in the conference room, which was empty and dark. After about five minutes, a woman comes in, talking on her cell phone to someone from the company (i didn't bring their #), saying the same thing to her that happened to me. She asked me to talk to her, as the company lady insisted on us going to the wrong address. She asked me for my cell # and talked to me directly, asking me the address of where we were. So I gave it. Another woman shows up after going through the same.

Finally, the District Manager shows up, offers no apologies, goes through a spiel, shows a video, asks if we have any questions, then offers us all jobs. We accept. More paperwork.
    She was rude and surly.

I get sent an employee handbook, read it and send back email confirmation.

Then, I get a message from a RGIS man on my phone. I call back, and he tells me where & when the training starts. I agree. I show up, wait a half hour. Nobody. I call his #. He starts some stuff about how there has been a change of plans, but then starts contradicting himself, saying the training is in a city two hours away... I got frustrated and hung up. Made little or no sense. Did I mention it was early in the AM and I had driven 45 minutes already? And that this guy had no professionalism over the phone?

Bad experience!

Interview Questions
    • The only questions asked were on the application. It really was more of a briefing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

The interview was pleasant and friendly. They seem to hire everyone who applies. Anyone who is physically capable of climbing a ladder and counting to ten would be hired. The training took about twenty minutes. After being hired, managers were patient and tried to help me to get acquainted with the system.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. The start pay is standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

not much of one, they need bodies. they ask your availability & show you a 20 minute video on how they scan inventory

Interview Questions
    you can't negotiate the pay or any other terms. if you are desperate for a job, then take it, but keep looking for other work. you won't get but maybe 10 or 15 hours a week scheduled

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

I applied online at the RGIS website. Got an email within a couple weeks (I think, I can't remember exactly.). Got an email asking me to come in for an interview. Interview process was simple and done in a group. We just watched a training video and then spoke with the hiring manager. They'll really hire anyone they can get.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Hardest part of the process for me was trying to find time that I could work.   Answer Question

I was unaware the job required so much travelling and so many late nights. When I applied I remember seeing somewhere that it was a good job for students, but it really isn't. There were only a handful of shifts per month in the city I lived, and going to school it just didn't make sense to be driving 50+ miles multiple times a week for work.