RGIS

Updated Feb 21, 2015
Updated Feb 21, 2015

1.3

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions
  • Would I have a problem performing the job?   View Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in January 2015.

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

A few days after I submitted the on-line app, I got an e-mail asking me to electronically choose an interview time. The group interview was conducted in the basement of a nondescript building in Glens Falls. There were three others present. Our future supervisor went over what the job entails, the pros and cons. She said January is one of their busiest times, so they do a lot of hiring for that season. It was one of those things that if you showed up, you got the job, if you wanted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Did application online. Received email about interview. Went in with one other person. Watched a few videos. Asked if it was still an interest to us. Went home and received an email with steps on what to do next. Got paid for filling out more info online. Finished that and received an email about teaining rime and day. So as long as tou are available and have transportation you have yourself a job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations needed. Simple job with easy pay raises.

Inventory Takerer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Submitted application for position online - two days later I received an email asking me to select a time to come in for an interview.
    The interview was really not an interview, you watched a video, were asked if you had any questions, and then you filled out a sheet where you wrote down your availability.
    Did have a one on one meeting with the person (she was very nice) and she scheduled a training session for later in that week.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions as it wasn't truly an interview, they were more interested in your availability to work.   View Answer
    No negotiations at all. Starting pay is $9.00 and hour, however if you build up your speed it appears that you can VERY quickly be at $12.00 an hour.

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

First you fill out an online questionnaire, then you're called into the office for a one-on-one interview about a week later. The interview is simple and quick. I was asked about previous experience, education, and availability. Most of this doesn't matter though, because once you've made it this far, you're practically ensured a call back. The second interview a few days later is a group interview/training session. If you attend this, you're hired that same day.

Interview Questions
    • What is you're greatest strength, and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

The hiring and interview process is simple, not has formal as expected, and straight forward in terms of what the job entails. The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.

Interview Questions
    • The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in February 2014.

I filled out an application online and took a demo counting test, Was contacted for an interview within three days; interview was scheduled online at your leisure. The interview consisted of a group, four at most, watching a video going over the basics of how everything works. The interviewer was very kind and further explained anything you had questions on.
    After the video you were called one by one into an office and went over your availability and history and was hired on the spot. Went home and checked my email and filled out the last of the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    You agree or you don't get the position. Pay is set and seems to be easy to move up with dedication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Everything was so rush, rush I failed to see the red flag.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation but I was lies to about the distances I would have to drive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

I applied online and received an email within 24 hours. It gave me a few options for interview dates and times for the upcoming three days. For this location in Manhattan, I went to their office where there were two other people there. We watched a video about what the job entails and were later asked to meet with the manager one on one, which I thought would be more of an interview, but instead she simply asked for my availability and basically told me I was hired. Quick and painless process.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation- the base pay is $9 and then its based on your performance