RGIS

Updated Jun 11, 2014

Average Difficulty
20 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Winder, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in November 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was very quick and easy. The Area Manager was very nice and easy-going. There were no actual questions, we just watched a video on the company, and he explained how to use the audit machine and things like that. It was basically a job offer instead of an interview. I was in and out in about 35 minutes.

Interview Question – There were no interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

San Juan, PR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in December 2012.

Interview Details – You take a test online when you apply, then if you're chosen, you go to an "Interview" which is actually a presentation. You then get the job offer a week later in a second presentation in which they give basic instructions for the scanner, then sign contracts next week.

Interview Question – No questions asked.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS in January 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an application, got an email to come in for a interview. The people in the office were very unprofessional, never sent me the email to start my training, I called constantly, they gave attitude and never apologized for their mistake. A waste of my time. smh

Reason for Declining – I ony wanted the job cause it was part time and im planning on going back to school shortly but the fact is that, the woman didnt apologize for not sending me the email for me to start training, i called several times within two weeks and kept getting the run around from different people. But when i finally talked to a manager today, she gave me attitude saying i would have to wait til when they will start their training again in febuary and also wait for an email from them. If you couldnt send it the first time, i know youre not gonna do it the second time so no thank you smh

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in January 2013.

Interview Details – After filling out an online application, I got a call to go for an interview the next day. It was a group "interview", if you could even call it that. We watched a half hour video explaining the details of the job. The interviewer did not look at my resume, references, or any other credentials that I had brought along. After the video was over, he asked everyone, "Do you still want the job?", and just like that, I was hired

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Pay is based on your speed and accuracy in scanning.

Lancaster, PA

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went to Lancaster, PA office for an interview one month ago. I spent 45 minutes filling out paperwork and watched a brief video about what RGIS inventory takers do. The lady didn't introduce herself and didn't ask any me questions. She said she would get back to me, which she has yet to do. I have tried calling several times and no one will answer the phone. (Maybe the place is no longer in business.) I am worried what they might do with the personal information on the paperwork I filled out and I feel like I wasted my time. I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake I did.

Inventory Taker

I applied online and interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – Easy hiring process:
 - Fill out online application
 - Complete assessing questionnaires
 - Receive interview invitation email
 - Schedule for an interview
 - On-site interview
No typical interview questions during the on-site interview, but you will watch some videos and ask questions about the job.
After you accept the offer, you will have a training session within the next couple days.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email within 24 hours. It gave me a few options for interview dates and times for the upcoming three days. For this location in Manhattan, I went to their office where there were two other people there. We watched a video about what the job entails and were later asked to meet with the manager one on one, which I thought would be more of an interview, but instead she simply asked for my availability and basically told me I was hired. Quick and painless process.

Interview Question – What is your availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation- the base pay is $9 and then its based on your performance

Inventory Taker

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online via the company website and got an email three days later notifying me to take a test online which was timmed. I took the test and got a phone call the next day inviting me for an interview. It was a one on one interview and it went like this:

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Did not take the offer because the hours wasn't favorable

Moorestown, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in November 2011.

Interview Details – After an online skills/personality test, they bring you in for a group presentation and if you're interested make the job offer. You have to pass a criminal background check after in order to start working, but the interview was no pressure at all.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Inventory Taker

The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in May 2012.

Interview Details – Upon entering the building I was greeted by several friendly faces and given introductions. I was then invited to sit at a nearby table and watch a video giving the basics on the job. Afterward the area manager/interviewer asked me to join him in his private office for some personal questions and to demonstrate an ability to use the equipment properly. I successfully demonstrated ease of use and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Are you afraid of heights?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!