RGIS Inventory Taker Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

1.3

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online via the company website and got an email three days later notifying me to take a test online which was timmed. I took the test and got a phone call the next day inviting me for an interview. It was a one on one interview and it went like this:

Interview Questions

Did not take the offer because the hours wasn't favorable

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Moorestown, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

After an online skills/personality test, they bring you in for a group presentation and if you're interested make the job offer. You have to pass a criminal background check after in order to start working, but the interview was no pressure at all.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS in May 2012.

Interview

Upon entering the building I was greeted by several friendly faces and given introductions. I was then invited to sit at a nearby table and watch a video giving the basics on the job. Afterward the area manager/interviewer asked me to join him in his private office for some personal questions and to demonstrate an ability to use the equipment properly. I successfully demonstrated ease of use and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Easy hiring process: - Fill out online application - Complete assessing questionnaires - Receive interview invitation email - Schedule for an interview - On-site interview No typical interview questions during the on-site interview, but you will watch some videos and ask questions about the job. After you accept the offer, you will have a training session within the next couple days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I filled out an application, got an email to come in for a interview. The people in the office were very unprofessional, never sent me the email to start my training, I called constantly, they gave attitude and never apologized for their mistake. A waste of my time. smh

I ony wanted the job cause it was part time and im planning on going back to school shortly but the fact is that, the woman didnt apologize for not sending me the email for me to start training, i called several times within two weeks and kept getting the run around from different people. But when i finally talked to a manager today, she gave me attitude saying i would have to wait til when they will start their training again in febuary and also wait for an email from them. If you couldnt send it the first time, i know youre not gonna do it the second time so no thank you smh

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Akron, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

After filling out an online application, I got a call to go for an interview the next day. It was a group "interview", if you could even call it that. We watched a half hour video explaining the details of the job. The interviewer did not look at my resume, references, or any other credentials that I had brought along. After the video was over, he asked everyone, "Do you still want the job?", and just like that, I was hired

Negotiation

No negotiations. Pay is based on your speed and accuracy in scanning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Lancaster, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Went to Lancaster, PA office for an interview one month ago. I spent 45 minutes filling out paperwork and watched a brief video about what RGIS inventory takers do. The lady didn't introduce herself and didn't ask any me questions. She said she would get back to me, which she has yet to do. I have tried calling several times and no one will answer the phone. (Maybe the place is no longer in business.) I am worried what they might do with the personal information on the paperwork I filled out and I feel like I wasted my time. I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake I did.

Anonymous Employee in Winder, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Winder, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. The Area Manager was very nice and easy-going. There were no actual questions, we just watched a video on the company, and he explained how to use the audit machine and things like that. It was basically a job offer instead of an interview. I was in and out in about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (San Juan, PR) in December 2012.

Interview

You take a test online when you apply, then if you're chosen, you go to an "Interview" which is actually a presentation. You then get the job offer a week later in a second presentation in which they give basic instructions for the scanner, then sign contracts next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Ogden, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online at the RGIS website. Got an email within a couple weeks (I think, I can't remember exactly.). Got an email asking me to come in for an interview. Interview process was simple and done in a group. We just watched a training video and then spoke with the hiring manager. They'll really hire anyone they can get.

Interview Questions

• None really. Hardest part of the process for me was trying to find time that I could work.   Answer Question

I was unaware the job required so much travelling and so many late nights. When I applied I remember seeing somewhere that it was a good job for students, but it really isn't. There were only a handful of shifts per month in the city I lived, and going to school it just didn't make sense to be driving 50+ miles multiple times a week for work.