RGP Project Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at RGP.

Contacted for screening interview - interviewer was respectful of time contraints and flexible as well as on-time for scheduled calls. Screener was personable and thorough - initial call was about 30 minutes. In person interview in local office with multiple individuals - approximately one hour and focused on behavioral questions. Responsive to my questions and mutually interested in a cultural match as well as complimentary client management philosophy.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't find any of the questions to be outside the realm of what is expected in this type of interview. If you have prepared, you primary concern will be making sure your work style perferences and skills are a good match.   Answer Question
Very open to negotiation and up front with available opportunities.

Other Interview Reviews for RGP

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at RGP in March 2011.

Interview went very well Recruiting director promised assignments within 3 weeks to a month. 2 months later I get a call saying they just started working on my background check. The assistant asked me to wait a little longer. I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project that you worked on from start to finish   Answer Question

I withdrew my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at RGP in April 2010.

Very collegiate, personal and professional approach. No hardball questions. They treat senior level professionals they interview in a respectful manner.

Interview Questions
    Pretty straight-forward. They ask what you want to make and are somewhat flexible on your rate.

Project Consultant Interview

It was generally painless. Started with a phone screen, then on-site screening interview. That was followed by a client interview on site and then another short interview at the office.

Project Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at RGP in January 2012.

thorough, pleasant. I met with a recruiter and a senior recruiter, and also a recruiting coordinator. I met with a practice director and several client service directors. It is helpful for the client service director's to understand what skills you have so that they know who and how to pace you. That is, what your skills are that they should be marketing and your overall level of professionalism.

Interview Questions

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!