Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at RGP
- Consultant (11)
- Project Consultant (7)
- Client Services Director (2)
- Associate, Supply CHain (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Data Analysis (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Management Consultant (1)
- Senior Counsel (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Financial Consultant (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Associate (1)
- Change Management Consultant (1)
- Client Service Director (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Supply Chain Management (1)
- Director of Client Service (1)
- Management Consolodation (1)
- Copnsultant (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at RGP (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.
Recruited through Linked In, Personal Interviews, Group Market Reviews more personal interviews with potential client. Project identified and secured, then hired.
- How would you feel about helping to join sales staff and scope new projects while engaged at a client? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at RGP (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.
They typically call you in to interview when they have a project in mind you can fill. They have recruiting staff who talk to you first over the phone. You then go in for a face to face interview with the recruiting staff and they bring in some client service managers to speak with you as well.
- Eveything asked was very standard, no difficult or surprising questions Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at RGP (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.
Standard stuff. Recruiter called me. Light phone screen. Met with Practice Lead and Office GM on day 1. Then a week later met with 3 other client service directors and an HR person.
- How will you perform biz dev in this role? What is your biz dev experience? 1 Answer