RGP

RGP Supply Chain Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RGP in January 2012.

I was contacted by their internal recruiter. I had a brief phone interview and then scheduled a face to face interview. The interview took about 1 hour. They spent time asking personality questions and they asked about my experience. At the end, they talked about their company structure. Be prepared to discuss about all your past work and experiences. Although I got a verbal offer, I didn't land my first project until 2.5 months later. Most people are not willing to wait that long, but luckily that timeframe worked out for me.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult situation or a difficult person?   Answer Question
I got a verbal offer over the phone and did the negotiation over the phone. They were willing to negotiate.