RGP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Management Interview

Supply Chain Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RGP in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by their internal recruiter. I had a brief phone interview and then scheduled a face to face interview. The interview took about 1 hour. They spent time asking personality questions and they asked about my experience. At the end, they talked about their company structure. Be prepared to discuss about all your past work and experiences. Although I got a verbal offer, I didn't land my first project until 2.5 months later. Most people are not willing to wait that long, but luckily that timeframe worked out for me.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult situation or a difficult person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got a verbal offer over the phone and did the negotiation over the phone. They were willing to negotiate.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!