RICHEMONT NORTH AMERICA Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at RICHEMONT NORTH AMERICA

Cartier Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RICHEMONT NORTH AMERICA.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the next day to schedule an interview, the interview lasted about an hour with myself and two company representatives. There is a second interview process with an HR director from the headquartering office.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you strategize to resolve the conflict" Pretty basic question but one that I always have trouble with   Answer Question

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RICHEMONT NORTH AMERICA (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with HR management for "cultural" review to see if the potential "fit" was there, then met with IT VP. Was in and out in 1-hr after traveling some distance to NYC, however it was a very pleasant experience and I have no regrets.

Interview Questions

• If you could create your perfect job, what would it be. (I should have been prepared for this but it caught me off-guard anyway).   1 Answer