RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)

www.rit.edu
  www.rit.edu

RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Skyped, met and was offered a position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) in May 2010.

I was asked to submit a proposal for my work, and expected to have both a timeline and budget ready by the time of the interview. I completed each before my proposal was requested, but I doubt any of the material was read. While I can't deny the amazing opportunity working with such a world class institution as RIT, I did expect the caliber of respect to be a little higher.

Interview Questions
    I was told that negotiations would be allowed, but this ended up not being the case in the end. Mostly an issue of not being organized enough to allow for flexibility. I mainly blame the office management for this.