RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)

www.rit.edu

RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)

Interview Details – Skyped, met and was offered a position

Interview Question – Discussing research goals   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to submit a proposal for my work, and expected to have both a timeline and budget ready by the time of the interview. I completed each before my proposal was requested, but I doubt any of the material was read. While I can't deny the amazing opportunity working with such a world class institution as RIT, I did expect the caliber of respect to be a little higher.

Interview Question – What would you like to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was told that negotiations would be allowed, but this ended up not being the case in the end. Mostly an issue of not being organized enough to allow for flexibility. I mainly blame the office management for this.

Interviews for Top Jobs at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)

Worked for RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)? Contribute to the Community!