RJLG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at RJLG in May 2010.

Interview Details – Skipped the phone interview and went straight to the on site. Interview lasted 3 hours which was mostly the interviewer telling me about what he knew instead of asking what I knew. Was asked a few basic java language questions which I did pretty well on, then was asked a few architect level questions that I did not do so well on but shouldn't have been a surprise given what was on my resume. The company as a whole seems to be dealing with some internal issues that became apparent in the interview, got the impression it was not a place I would want to work at even if extended an offer.

Interview Question – Define Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Inheritance   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RJLG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RJLG interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RJLG employees and interview candidates.