RMS

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Analyst Interview

Entry Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RMS.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got an email to to a video interview. There were a couple prerecorded questions and then I never heard bacl

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

New Grad Program Interview

New Grad Program

Interviewed at RMS

Interview Details – applied online, received a video interview request a couple of days later. All are very standard questions

Interview Question – 5 standard pre-recorded questions   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RMS in September 2013.

Interview Details – the interview process was quick and move fast.

Interview Question – the interview took quite long   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at RMS.

Interview Details – First was the video interview, just a few behavior questions such as "tell me a lit bit of yourself", " we based in CA, would you like to come?"
Second interview was in San francisco, all of the candidates were all in a conference room and would be called to another small room for the interview.

Interview Question – Go through your Resume, some technical questions.   Answer Question

Hoboken, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at RMS in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Online Application. (Late January / Early February)
2. Pre-recorded video response interview. (February)
3. Notification of in-person interview offer. (Late February / Early March)
4. In-person interviews and presentation. - Flown out to Hoboken (March)
5. Follow-up phone interview with specific department. (Late March)
6. Offer extended with full job description (April)
7. Offer accepted (April)

Interview Question – Any of the questions from the "video" interview.   Answer Question

I applied online and interviewed at RMS.

Interview Details – Applied online and went through initial video screening. Haven't heard anything since, and it's been a few weeks. Contacted a different recruiter but haven't gotten any response.

Interview Question – They were all standard background/fit questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RMS in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 5 people in same day. Learned that the admin team has serious issues and that there are unhappy employees due to continual restructuring. The CEO would not look at me when he talked and the hear of HR chewed her cuticles the entire time. In addition, they did all the talking and asked very few questions nor gave me the opportunity to interject.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RMS.

Interview Details – Very bad processes.They posted the job for some position and the senior director was n't sure what to ask and then started asking some weird question which does not even relate to the job. People who were interviewing,did not even understand sql and they were in interview panel.

Interview Question – The senior director gave a scenario with a vague requirement which nobody including the other two interviewer could understand. My suggestion to the seniors in RMS,is to understand the role of the job post and ask question according to that.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I can not work with such people who do not respect others and who are not honest.

Analyst Intern Interview

Analyst Intern

I applied online and interviewed at RMS.

Interview Details – The first round is a video interview with 5 non-technical questions. For example, why do you want to work in RMS? What character qualifies you for this job? Just prepare some projects, research and intern experience, your interesting fields, and some knowledge about this company.

I applied online and interviewed at RMS.

Interview Details – applying online first and then online interview for first round

Interview Question – Why you choose the school you attending? What drives you?   Answer Question

Worked for RMS? Contribute to the Community!