RN Network Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at RN Network

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at RN Network.

Round robin of meeting different managers. They kept bringing me back to meet with everyone. They all said different things and I felt over whelmed. I was left in a room alone for more than 30 minutes when they went to find someone else. When she came in she said sorry I did not know anyone was coming. She then asked me stuff she should know about me from my resume. Very disorganized. I should have known.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation - it is what it is

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at RN Network.

Initially contacted to consider the position, came in for several interviews over a couple of weeks.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online - interviewed at RN Network.

HR contacted me - conducted a brief phone interview - sounded very professional - upbeat about the culture. Within a day I received a call to schedule an on-site inteview with the operations manager - I was told this position hadn't worked out in the past.

Interview Questions
    • The inteviewer didn't have experience with training - so the questions were not so difficult nothing unexpected. "Did you ever receive criticism - how did handle."   View Answer

Worked for RN Network? Contribute to the Community!