RN Network Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at RN Network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RN Network (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

I originally submitted my resume online. I received a phone call from the talent manager a few days later. I came in for my first interview with her. I was asked to come back three more times and interviewed with a total of 7 manager's (one phone interview). The took approximately two and a half weeks. The interview process is way too long. I wasted a lot of time and energy to answer the same questions over and over again with many different manager's. In the end, I wasn't offered a position. The talent manager could not give me specific reason(s) why I wasn't offered a position. She was just as surprised as I was.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RN Network.

Interview

Round robin of meeting different managers. They kept bringing me back to meet with everyone. They all said different things and I felt over whelmed. I was left in a room alone for more than 30 minutes when they went to find someone else. When she came in she said sorry I did not know anyone was coming. She then asked me stuff she should know about me from my resume. Very disorganized. I should have known.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - it is what it is

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RN Network.

Interview

Initially contacted to consider the position, came in for several interviews over a couple of weeks.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RN Network (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

HR contacted me - conducted a brief phone interview - sounded very professional - upbeat about the culture. Within a day I received a call to schedule an on-site inteview with the operations manager - I was told this position hadn't worked out in the past.

Interview Questions

• The inteviewer didn't have experience with training - so the questions were not so difficult nothing unexpected. "Did you ever receive criticism - how did handle."   1 Answer