RNC

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at RNC

Political Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at RNC in March 2014.

I was contacted by Para bellum labs after applying to a position as a political data analyst. I was asked to complete a project for them so they could evaluate my skills. I was a bit put off that I was being asked to complete free work for them without even so much as a phone interview. I completed the project against my better judgment and spent a significant amount of time working on it (8-9 hours). I submitted the project on time to the contact at Para bellum labs, and no response at all. I assume they did not like my approach to the project, which is understandable. If you are going to ask for free work from candidates then you need to have the professionalism to give feedback to the candidates that submit the work. My field is a relatively small community and word travels quickly when companies treat candidates with no regard.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RNC in June 2012.

The process was simple required an interview and essay. I would have to first send my resume and then schedule an interview. I also know they do background checks to see if your a credible person.

Interview Questions
    • Why will interning with RNC impact you in the future? How will you use this step?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RNC in April 2010.

Had to do an online application and then one phone interview

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation for this position