ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ROFIN-SINAR Technologies

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ROFIN-SINAR Technologies.

I basically found out about the job through a friend who submitted my info. I went in for the interview expecting the usual set of questions and run around, but it was very relaxed and laid back. Was given a tour of the facilities, what they did there, and what would be expected on a day to day basis. Had the normal back and forth about experience and history and that was about it.

Interview Questions
    I stated what it would take for me to make a move in employment, specifying the distance I would have to drive daily as my reasoning for wanting more.

Laser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ROFIN-SINAR Technologies in October 2008.

The interview only consisted of solidifying the information on the resume. They wanted to make sure that I could do a list of things that were not on my resume and asked questions regarding my ambitions. They also wanted to know what are things that I would want to do for the company.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what my favorite job was but then was confused when I gave them an answer saying I should have liked another job better.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at ROFIN-SINAR Technologies in April 2012.

All was good very professional.