ROTH Capital Partners

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Equity Research Associate Interview

Equity Research Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at ROTH Capital Partners.

Interview Details – asked me some background info, why do i want to get into Roth and equity research, 2-yr future plan

Interview Question – you don't have technology background, how do you demonstrate you are qualified in this sector   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Investment Banking Associate
Newport Beach, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ROTH Capital Partners in January 2012.

Interview Details – Began with a phone conversation where my background was pre-screened and the essence of the job description was conveyed. After this, invited to come in for a morning of interviews where I met with every team member in pairs. Your basic questions were asked regarding interests, experience and why the applicant wants to be in investment banking. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions. A couple of technical questions were thrown at me regarding valuation processes that were a little obscure and that no entry-level analyst could answer, but otherwise, everyone was pleasant.

Interview Question – Describe the LBO process?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better opportunity elsewhere.

Worked for ROTH Capital Partners? Contribute to the Community!