RPA

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Copywriter Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RPA.

I applied on RPA's website with a cover letter, and then forgot about it until I received an email from HR about a month later. I was asked to answer three questions via either Pinterest, Twitter, or video: 1) Why RPA?, 2) Why advertising?, and 3) Why your department of choice? A couple of weeks later I was notified I'd made it to the third round, where I was asked to submit at least one recommendation letter via email or mail.

Five days after that deadline, I was asked to interview with the creative manager via Skype since I'm from out of state. She was pretty friendly and looked at my portfolio, asking me which of my campaigns were my favorite, why RPA, etc., and then I was given time to ask questions. Nothing to be worried about. She then said everything looked fine and that I would be Skyping with the Group Creative Director next. I Skyped with him a couple days later, and 95% of our half-hour conversation was just getting to know each other. Very relaxed and enjoyable. I then received word from HR a few days later that I'd officially been given an offer.

Over all, the interviewing process took 2-3 months, which I think is a long time for an internship. However, I had time since I was traveling in the summer, so waiting wasn't too big of a deal for me. Maybe I just applied for the position too early. Anyway, very nice people, like other reviews have said.

Non-negotiable.