RPG Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at RPG

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RPG (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

There is a group discussion which is very interesting. Not the regular topics (generally) but something which will interest anyone. It is basically to test your leadership and how you are able to steer the group. They also test how many new ideas one brings to the table. Interview is completely CV based but they will really test how driven you are.

Interview Questions

• We dont generally hire girls (ie in CEAT) because we know that in such harsh conditions even boys cant perform on the field, so with truckers and fitters around how do you make us believe that you will do it?   1 Answer

Manager Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RPG (Calcutta (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

I was called by the agency to be interviewed and I was directly called by the CFO of the company and had face to face interview

Interview Questions

• About my personal and professional life   1 Answer
    • About my work profile   1 Answer

QA Documentation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankleshwar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RPG (Ankleshwar (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

I gave my bio data to the company & they had called me for interview. QA manager had took by technical interview followed by HR manager and plant head. After two days i got phone call by HR manager and again had formal interview by plant head & HR manager. i got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How much and in which area you have a experience?   1 Answer
    • what are your expectation from the organisation or from your work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i would like to advice other that negotiate for salary after having all the information of your salary bifurcation and benefits will be provided.