RPh on the GO Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at RPh on the GO

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RPh on the GO.

Interview

1 phone interview - tell me about yourself and background, why this company?
    2 in-person interviews: 1 with VP and Regional Manager, 1 with VP and 2 Regional Managers

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult part of the sales process? Any favorite sales authors?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RPh on the GO in March 2013.

Interview

Very detailed ,

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RPh on the GO in September 2011.

Interview

Met with the Louis Balaguehr. The process was very short, they asked me a few questions about my experience. Did not care about my goals, or what was important to me in my next role. They explained the commission structure, and I became very confused at that point. At the end, they told me they were going to do 2 interviews in one because they had a training class coming up. In my opinion, they looked desperate to hire someone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RPh on the GO (Dothan, AL) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by one recruiter. I never heard back from him after a month. I heard from another recruiter and she was able to find work for me. I was able to provide all of the information on line or via e-mail. I have enjoyed the work that has been given to me. RPh on the Go has responded and provided more work assignments than any other staffing agencies that I have signed up with.

Interview Questions

• Why was your employment with Walmart discontinued?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel across the state.   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at RPh on the GO in September 2010.

Interview

They called me to work because I had worked for them before. They told me the hourly wage, mileage reimbursement, and asked if I wanted to work as a temporary pharmacist in NM, CO, or federal jobs when someone wanted a vacation or if staffing was difficult. They were polite and pleasant, and most of the paperwork was by fax. They seemed to lose paperwork, but perhaps it was because I worked there before and the had two files for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, although I told them that the wage was not competitive. Maybe it's higher in he west. I just wanted occasional work, so I wasn't insistent, although I doubt if negotiation would be effective.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RPh on the GO in September 2009.

Interview

This was a comfortable phone interview. The questions asked were straight forward and simple. Tell me about yourself, why did you decided to become pharmacy technician, tell me about your experience