RRI Energy, Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at RRI Energy, Inc in August 2010.

Interview Details – Asked basic questions from their analyst program from two people. lasted for one hour total. after i asked questions at the end, i was unimpressed with the company and people. best for me to leave it.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – not the right fit long term

Manager Interview

Manager
Ohio, NY

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at RRI Energy, Inc in February 2010.

Interview Details – I submit my resume and got a phone call. Then I took a test and a phone interview. I got the offer

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – very lettel monye

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RRI Energy, Inc in October 2009.

Interview Details – Process took a week. Did well at intrview but no offer. Position was discontinued. Felt like waste of time

Interview Question – what do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at RRI Energy, Inc in November 2009.

Interview Details – When applying for employment with Reliant energy you'll go in for testing upon entering the door you'll be timed on a call center skills test which is given on the computer if you do not pass this you will discreetly be informed and have to leave, next you will take a series of written test which will be fairly easy. The interview is a panel or level interview inwhich you will be asked a bunch of behavioral interview questions like tell of a time you had to deal with an irate or angry customer and how did you handle it ? You will not be interviewed by all three at one time you will complete one interview and then move on to the next dependending on how you did in the first one and then if you make it through the second you'll move on to the third and final.

Interview Question – When would it be appropriate to bring in your supervisor while dealing with an angry customer?   View Answer

Worked for RRI Energy, Inc? Contribute to the Community!