RS Medical

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at RS Medical

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RS Medical in April 2011.

I recently interviewed with a newly hired manager. He was very professional, helpful and very nice, although somewhat disorganized. I met with the new manager once and then met with the him and the VP of Sales again. The VP of Sales has been there 15 years and tried to ask a lot of hard questions. I read on their website and heard from others in the business that they have hired about 15 new people in upper management, which I think is a good thing; but the verdict is still out.
    I think the new manager is going to be successful at hiring a good team, but can he overcome the negatives of the company as a whole....?

Interview Questions
    • How many accounts could you take your manager into right now?   Answer Question

I received another offer that was a better fit.