RS Medical

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RS Medical in April 2011.

Interview Details – I recently interviewed with a newly hired manager. He was very professional, helpful and very nice, although somewhat disorganized. I met with the new manager once and then met with the him and the VP of Sales again. The VP of Sales has been there 15 years and tried to ask a lot of hard questions. I read on their website and heard from others in the business that they have hired about 15 new people in upper management, which I think is a good thing; but the verdict is still out.
I think the new manager is going to be successful at hiring a good team, but can he overcome the negatives of the company as a whole....?

Interview Question – How many accounts could you take your manager into right now?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received another offer that was a better fit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RS Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RS Medical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RS Medical employees and interview candidates.