RS Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Couple of interviews, HR/sourcing communication is below par, you may sense a lack of professionalism on the day of your interview itself, it is much better if you already know someone (who matters) in the company. Best approach may be that you crack the interview and then reject, negotiate and then accept.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important role responsibility of a PM and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was ok. If you have a figure in your mind, quote 20% more than that. In most cases, you would get it.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RS Software (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

asked some question in struts 2

Interview

Interview Questions

• We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RS Software (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

One Technical Round and One HR round Currently RS has modified selection process for freshers 1. Written Test 2. Technical Round 3. HR Round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RS Software (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

First there was a IQ based written test then a technical interview which followed by a group interview. The process was good but they took 2 months to offer the job.

Negotiation

There was no scope for negotiation as I was fresehers

Very Unprofessional Company Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RS Software (Calcutta (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Had sent my CV to the HR three weeks back, but HR never got time to go through it. After regular follow up, they felt my CV was suitable and then finally received a call from the operations guys. Interview questions were quite easy. Also had salary discussion. Suddenly they said there is a client round yet to happen. I waited for another 3 weeks, but it never happened. Again after following up with HR, they said position is on HOLD. - HEIGHTS OF Unprofessionalism

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short discussion with the HR on the salary part, but they never gave a formal offer letter. I think they were looking for cheap resources.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RS Software.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was swift and quick. The entire process took less than 2 weeks. It had 2 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR. The people were friendly and very helpful. Technical questions were from the areas mentioned in my resume and basically all subsequent questions came from the answers I provided.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if a bigger company comes providing all benefits which we are providing.   Answer Question

Interview

If the interviewee is fresher then he/she has to undergo from written till HR and if he is experienced then there is no written test to be held for him. For the experienced candidate sometimes the client also takes the direct interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RS Software.

Interview

I faced the written round only...i completed correctly overall 70% yet didnt qualify perhaps bcoz i didnt clear da cutoff of the numerical part which hd weird questns like wats da population of india etc etc...

Interview Questions

• i dnt remember..but there wz a questn in numerical part ..but i wz confusd if it wz frmcurrent affair or english   Answer Question

Assistant Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RS Software (Calcutta (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Generally there are three rounds of interview. Technical, Client and HR and may two/three rounds of negotiation. The clients are very well behaved and professional in manner. The first round of interviews will be conducted over the phone and the clients also conduct their interview over the phone, but in some come down to the offshore location for your selection.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions will be simple and easy. If the clients wants you to be in the team then nobody can stop you...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate as I was selected by the client and they were hell bent on adding me to the team. The HR was not ready to concede any ground but i played my cards well to get what I wanted.