RS Software Interview Questions

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Couple of interviews, HR/sourcing communication is below par, you may sense a lack of professionalism on the day of your interview itself, it is much better if you already know someone (who matters) in the company. Best approach may be that you crack the interview and then reject, negotiate and then accept.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important role responsibility of a PM and why?   Answer Question
    It was ok. If you have a figure in your mind, quote 20% more than that. In most cases, you would get it.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RS Software in September 2009.

asked some question in struts 2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview Questions
    • We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RS Software.

One Technical Round and One HR round
    Currently RS has modified selection process for freshers
    1. Written Test
    2. Technical Round
    3. HR Round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RS Software.

First there was a IQ based written test then a technical interview which followed by a group interview. The process was good but they took 2 months to offer the job.

There was no scope for negotiation as I was fresehers

Very Unprofessional Company Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RS Software in February 2013.

Had sent my CV to the HR three weeks back, but HR never got time to go through it. After regular follow up, they felt my CV was suitable and then finally received a call from the operations guys. Interview questions were quite easy. Also had salary discussion. Suddenly they said there is a client round yet to happen. I waited for another 3 weeks, but it never happened. Again after following up with HR, they said position is on HOLD. - HEIGHTS OF Unprofessionalism

Interview Questions
    Short discussion with the HR on the salary part, but they never gave a formal offer letter. I think they were looking for cheap resources.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RS Software.

Hiring and Interview process was swift and quick. The entire process took less than 2 weeks. It had 2 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR. The people were friendly and very helpful. Technical questions were from the areas mentioned in my resume and basically all subsequent questions came from the answers I provided.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if a bigger company comes providing all benefits which we are providing.   Answer Question

Job Title Or Position Interview

If the interviewee is fresher then he/she has to undergo from written till HR and if he is experienced then there is no written test to be held for him. For the experienced candidate sometimes the client also takes the direct interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at RS Software.

I faced the written round only...i completed correctly overall 70% yet didnt qualify perhaps bcoz i didnt clear da cutoff of the numerical part which hd weird questns like wats da population of india etc etc...

Interview Questions
    • i dnt remember..but there wz a questn in numerical part ..but i wz confusd if it wz frmcurrent affair or english   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at RS Software in July 2011.

They got my resume from job portal.Called me up.I had an initial round of technical interview.Interviewers were courteous.I had received another call for a face to face interview and HR because I was by chance in Kolkata at that point of time.Second round of technical interview was casual.I feel that at that time I did not do a proper salary negotiation.RS does not have any bar and you can negotiate as much as you can.One more client interview round which is basically non-technical.

RS Software does not have a bar as such when it comes to salary.If you feel that they need you,you can negotiate as much as you can and will end up getting more salary than market standards.