RSA Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.5

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group (Bedford, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Group (Horsham, England (UK)).

Interview

After applying, got a call from the recruitment team. After getting through that 'interview' I then had a single interview with my would-be manager. Recruitment team I later found out, had no connection with the team I would later work with and merely ticked criteria put forward by my manager which I fortunately passed. The main interview itself was pretty standard. One-2-one with my manager who discussed the role, day to tasks etc, and progression within the company.

Travel Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple and easy, questions were basic and to the point, no curve balls. I expected it to be a little more difficult, but it was 2 parts, phone then in person.

Interview Questions

• If you could travel anywhere in the world, where and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview

The process was fast. I applied on line and I had to take some on line tests (numerical and verbal tests). They are normal SHL tests. Then I have been called for a phone interview and the HR girl was very clear with her questions. It lasts around 40 minutes.

Actuarial Analyst - Reserving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

The company came to the campus and I sent my resume to the Actuarial Manager after the seminar. The whole process took 3 weeks after submitting the resume. There were two interviewer, one of them was the one who came to the campus. The questions were almost all about behavioural . It was a common interview, nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume. What's your strength and weakness? Tell us about a conflict u had with your team member. How do you explain variance to people who dont have any background in statistics. How many balloons can be fitted in this room. Whats the angle between minute and hour hand at 2:30?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for actuarial intern role Online tests not that difficult if you've had some practice, verbal and numerical with three days each to complete Invited to phone interview soon after with only a couple days to prepare, mainly competency based (Why RSA?...) Interviewer was really friendly and the interview was really relaxed Got invited to assessment centre which starts in March and i'm not sure what to expect.

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview

My interview was straight forward and very informal. There were two interviewers present during my interview. They were both taking turns answering questions and scribing my answers. The questions were fairly basic and easy to answer. The two interviewers were friendly and made the experience rather laid-back and in-formal.

Interview Questions

• How do your personal values match with those that RSA has?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSA Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews which were a mixture of competancy and general questions which were in relation to the role. They were fairly informal which worked with the style of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• When you are at your best, what would I expect to see?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

IT Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview

Face to face x2 at their head office in Sussex. Pleasant interview with the recruiting member of RSA Group. Was taken a bit a back when the interviewer asked me which job I had come to interview for! Became apparent that they were looking for someone with the same Indian ethnicity as them and a pure player in Insurance.

Operations Trainee Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview

I have only been through the phone interview as of yet.. In the phone interview they just ask you competence questions about the company, what do you know about the company? Why this company? How important is team work? etc

Interview Questions

• Why this company... this question requires research if you want to answer it right   Answer Question