RSA Group

2.6

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RSA Group in October 2011.

I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RSA Group in February 2015.

Applied for actuarial intern role
    Online tests not that difficult if you've had some practice, verbal and numerical with three days each to complete
    Invited to phone interview soon after with only a couple days to prepare, mainly competency based (Why RSA?...)
    Interviewer was really friendly and the interview was really relaxed
    Got invited to assessment centre which starts in March and i'm not sure what to expect.

Commercial Underwriter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at RSA Group.

My interview was straight forward and very informal. There were two interviewers present during my interview. They were both taking turns answering questions and scribing my answers. The questions were fairly basic and easy to answer. The two interviewers were friendly and made the experience rather laid-back and in-formal.

Interview Questions
    • How do your personal values match with those that RSA has?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RSA Group in December 2014.

Passed telephone interview and formal interview, attended seconded interview, which in the interviewers words were "So six months down the line we weren't asking ourselves why did we employ this numpty". Interview went really well, I was even advised which role I had been earmarked for. Came away feeling really positive. A week later I received a batch emailing headed "1st interview response" advising on this occasion I had been unsuccessful, replied to the email and the person who had been my contact to question this, stating that I had already received an email previously advising I had been successful and confirming my 2nd interview date/time. I then received a call several days later explaining my 1st interview answers were not varied enough. Again explained I had passed the 1st interview And attended a 2nd interview, the caller advised that, that was their decision and she was asked to call me to give feedback and could not comment further as the person responsible was away on Holiday. It appears once they are not interested in you they lose all concern, and no real explanation as to why I was deemed unsuitable. My initial contact failed to respond to my email and the positions were re-advertised on their website. Obviously deemed a numpty by the person who conducted my 2nd informal interview, which leaves a bad taste in the mouth, especially when they are looking for excellent customer service, yet appear to be sadly lacking at their end.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions just too many based on the same scenarios....   Answer Question

IT Leadership Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at RSA Group.

Face to face x2 at their head office in Sussex.

Pleasant interview with the recruiting member of RSA Group.

Was taken a bit a back when the interviewer asked me which job I had come to interview for!

Became apparent that they were looking for someone with the same Indian ethnicity as them and a pure player in Insurance.

Operations Trainee Position Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RSA Group.

I have only been through the phone interview as of yet.. In the phone interview they just ask you competence questions about the company, what do you know about the company? Why this company? How important is team work? etc

Interview Questions
    • Why this company... this question requires research if you want to answer it right   Answer Question

Underwriting Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RSA Group.

I sent an online application and was asked to complete a verbal skills and a numerical skills test, also online. Once successful I had a telephone interview and finally an assessment centre which included a group activity and an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you've had to find a creative solution to a problem   Answer Question

Commercial Underwriter Interview

interview with HR first and department head and finally with CEO
    the process is normal and difficulty is not very high. I think one has a good understanding of the industry will all perform well in this interview.

Interview Questions
    • the interesting in this industry and the future position of the carrer   Answer Question

Underwriting Consultant Interview

Had a phone interview with HR which was very standard

Interview Questions
    • Case interview - gave me a scenario and asked me how I would underwrite the risk   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation

Insight Business Partner - Sales & Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RSA Group in February 2014.

I applied for the role on line via an advert on a social network. Following a two stage telephone interview, I was invited to London to meet with the Head of Department.

The whole process was very good and I felt that I was not wasting my time applying. I was regularly kept in the loop by the internal recruitment team.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked up front what my salary was and felt this was a question better asked and discussed at time of offering the role.   Answer Question