RSA Group

2.7

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RSA Group in October 2011.

I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

IT Leadership Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at RSA Group.

Face to face x2 at their head office in Sussex.

Pleasant interview with the recruiting member of RSA Group.

Was taken a bit a back when the interviewer asked me which job I had come to interview for!

Became apparent that they were looking for someone with the same Indian ethnicity as them and a pure player in Insurance.

Operations Trainee Position Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RSA Group.

I have only been through the phone interview as of yet.. In the phone interview they just ask you competence questions about the company, what do you know about the company? Why this company? How important is team work? etc

Interview Questions
    • Why this company... this question requires research if you want to answer it right   Answer Question

Underwriting Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RSA Group.

I sent an online application and was asked to complete a verbal skills and a numerical skills test, also online. Once successful I had a telephone interview and finally an assessment centre which included a group activity and an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you've had to find a creative solution to a problem   Answer Question

Commercial Underwriter Interview

interview with HR first and department head and finally with CEO
    the process is normal and difficulty is not very high. I think one has a good understanding of the industry will all perform well in this interview.

Interview Questions
    • the interesting in this industry and the future position of the carrer   Answer Question

Underwriting Consultant Interview

Had a phone interview with HR which was very standard

Interview Questions
    • Case interview - gave me a scenario and asked me how I would underwrite the risk   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation

Insight Business Partner - Sales & Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RSA Group in February 2014.

I applied for the role on line via an advert on a social network. Following a two stage telephone interview, I was invited to London to meet with the Head of Department.

The whole process was very good and I felt that I was not wasting my time applying. I was regularly kept in the loop by the internal recruitment team.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked up front what my salary was and felt this was a question better asked and discussed at time of offering the role.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Met Sr. Manager and VP. They are all very friendly which made interview easier.

Claims Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at RSA Group.

External posting. I interviewed with HR, the two people I would report to, and the VP.

I was very naiive - I got a letter and I accepted and signed it.

Global Graduate Program - Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RSA Group in April 2013.

The process is split into steps:
    First online tests were conducted, logic and fit questions.
    Secondly a phone interview, about 30 minutes. Mostly fit questions.
    Thirdly a face-to-face interview with a senior co-worker, mixed questions but not technical.
    Lastly is an assessment center at the local headquarter, Copenhagen in my case. Here you have to complete a case as well as interviews, and the whole day takes about five hours.

Interview Questions
    • Mixed questions, not technical per se but more fit into the company related questions.   Answer Question