RSA Group

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Bedford, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RSA Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Interviewed at RSA Group

Interview Details – interview with HR first and department head and finally with CEO
the process is normal and difficulty is not very high. I think one has a good understanding of the industry will all perform well in this interview.

Interview Question – the interesting in this industry and the future position of the carrer   Answer Question

Underwriting Consultant Interview

Underwriting Consultant

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with HR which was very standard

Interview Question – Case interview - gave me a scenario and asked me how I would underwrite the risk   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RSA Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews - one on the phone and the other in person. The people there are great and the location (in London) is fantastic. Very much a "get things done" environment - don't bother applying if you're a purely "theoretical / enterprise architect" as the team was made up of people with a balance of practice and theory

Interview Question – I can't remember a specific "hard" question, but the overall interview was slightly challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, it was through an agency so the negotiation was done with them and I was on the upper band of what they could offer and got that

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interviewed at RSA Group

Interview Details – Met Sr. Manager and VP. They are all very friendly which made interview easier.

Interview Question – What's your biggest professional mistakes?   Answer Question

Global Graduate Program - Claims Interview

Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RSA Group in April 2013.

Interview Details – The process is split into steps:
First online tests were conducted, logic and fit questions.
Secondly a phone interview, about 30 minutes. Mostly fit questions.
Thirdly a face-to-face interview with a senior co-worker, mixed questions but not technical.
Lastly is an assessment center at the local headquarter, Copenhagen in my case. Here you have to complete a case as well as interviews, and the whole day takes about five hours.

Interview Question – Mixed questions, not technical per se but more fit into the company related questions.   Answer Question

Claims Administrative Assistant Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview Details – External posting. I interviewed with HR, the two people I would report to, and the VP.

Negotiation Details – I was very naiive - I got a letter and I accepted and signed it.

Internship - Underwriter Interview

Horsham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview Details – Relaxed atmosphere and the staff kept reminding us to just be relaxed and be ourselves. The assessment centre included four parts: Interview (45 mins with two people of senior roles), case study, presentation (10-15mins), and group exercise. The whole day took about 6hrs total (with lunch included). Although there were 11 applicants, it did not feel really competitive since it was just an enjoyable day really, especially for me as it was my first assessment centre.

Interview Question – The interview is quite informal (but with fixed questions), but there is enough time for the interviewers to ask questions relating to your CV. Overall, the interview was competency- and motivational based.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Horsham, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RSA Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was quite informal and was based on analytical questions.

Interview Question – Reproduce a requirement in 5 mins   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was through a consultant and I had to stand my ground on the offer required.

Trainee Underwriter Interview

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RSA Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was a standard telephonic interview. Questions like, please tell us your story (resume), why do you want to work for RSA, why insurance, describe yourself with 3 adjectives, what are your expectations on the trainee program, have you fully understood how the program is structured.

Second interview was at RSA Swedish HQ. One interview, two interviewers (head of private & head of corporate). The same kind of questions as the first telephonic interview (but of course without the possibility to have any notes to help you out).

Third contact. On-line assessments. Logical, math, personality and English tests.

Fourth contact time. Assessment day (full day), Interviews with two different department heads. Case solution - what partner and what strategy to use for entering a fictive country - When if was time for me to present my solution, they brought me new use and gave me 10 minutes to come up with a new solution.

*Note that RSA (in Sweden) will ask for your approval of making a background check of you to see whether or not you have any criminal record.

Interview Question – Be sure to have a informative map of the program at hand when doing the initial interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RSA Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RSA Group interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by RSA Group employees and interview candidates.