RSA Medical

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Naperville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RSA Medical in November 2013.

Interview Details – great people all types of education and cultures students and retires looking for extra income for a period amount of time. interview was medical based , medical terminology and medications.

Interview Question – medical policy questions that we were not allowed to display or answer do to not knowing or not our job to do so by rule   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter
Naperville, IL

I applied online - interviewed at RSA Medical in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called the very next day for a telephone interview. I had a telephone interview within 24 hours and a face to face interview the following week with an offer that same day. There was a one week lag between my interview/offer and my start date, which was surprising and delightful.

Interview Question – Who is your hero?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I advised the salary I was looking for and that's what I was offered.

Medical Underwriter Interview

Medical Underwriter
Naperville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RSA Medical in May 2010.

Interview Details – Set of questions about medical terms and medication uses.

Interview Question – When can you start? They were willing to extend and offer without any investigation into work history.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had to request additional money - the amount the placement firm mentioned when I interviewed with them (did not use the referal since my name had been submitted previously).

MCM Interview

MCM
Naperville, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at RSA Medical in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was smooth and my Recruiter and Hiring Manager explained the position and company well.

Interview Question – What are my weaknesses? What mediciations hvae I used?   Answer Question

Medical Case Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at RSA Medical.

Interview Details – Read a script, and mock interview as if you are interviewing a person with an medical issue. You know that day whether you have a position.

Interview Question – They basically hire most due to the "McDonald's" type of treatment. "An employee comes a dime a dozen."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They act as if you will get bonuses, but the you will always have difficulty making their grade because every time you leave your computer, including going to the rest room is counted against you.

Interviewed at RSA Medical

Interview Details – Should have known better when they hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – Took me through a short medical case senerio   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

MCM Interview

MCM
Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at RSA Medical in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview very short with supervisor then owner came in and informed me of days he wanted me to work and that was all.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Naperville, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RSA Medical in May 2013.

Interview Details – Typing test

Negotiation Details – There was none

Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RSA Medical in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process consists of a phone interview, one on one interview, and a written test, typing test and a mock interview

Interview Question – What is the next question you should ask this applicant?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation they tell you how much they're gonna pay you and you can take it or leave it.

Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RSA Medical in June 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from the recruiter a day after I applied to RSA medical online for the medical case manager position. She fixed a phone interview for the following day which took about 40minutes. She started by telling me about the company, what they do, and about the position I was interviewing for. She then asked me questions from how I heard about them, to asking about my career in medicine and my plans for residency. She also asked me about the employments that I included in my resume, what I did, and how I handled difficult situations.
The following day she called to fix another interview with the hiring manager. He also asked me a lot of questions about my medical career, why I chose medicine and sorts. Since I'm still studying for Step3, he asked if that wouldn't be in the way of my job ( I said no) and if I was willing to relocate to Naperville ( I said yes). And at the end he told me that they would get back to me. And three days later, I got an email saying I was'nt chosen for the position.

Interview Question – Describe a situation that went wrong at work, did you handle? If you did, how?   View Answer

Worked for RSA Medical? Contribute to the Community!