RSA Medical

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.5

Nurse Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RSA Medical.

Fun, come prepared to try out the job and try to reach a scheduling agreement on the spot. People are very nice and interviews are streamlined. It can be difficult to get details later, so try to conclude the offer and acceptance before leaving the interview. If they're interested you will be offered a job.

Interview Questions
    Hard to reach back to recruiters after the interview. No last names given, no phone numbers provided.

Medical Case Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RSA Medical.

Read a script, and mock interview as if you are interviewing a person with an medical issue. You know that day whether you have a position.

Interview Questions
    • They basically hire most due to the "McDonald's" type of treatment. "An employee comes a dime a dozen."   Answer Question
    They act as if you will get bonuses, but the you will always have difficulty making their grade because every time you leave your computer, including going to the rest room is counted against you.

Medical Case Manager Interview

Should have known better when they hired me on the spot.

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RSA Medical in November 2013.

great people all types of education and cultures students and retires looking for extra income for a period amount of time. interview was medical based , medical terminology and medications.

Interview Questions
    • medical policy questions that we were not allowed to display or answer do to not knowing or not our job to do so by rule   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RSA Medical in May 2013.

Typing test

There was none

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied online – interviewed at RSA Medical in January 2013.

I applied online and was called the very next day for a telephone interview. I had a telephone interview within 24 hours and a face to face interview the following week with an offer that same day. There was a one week lag between my interview/offer and my start date, which was surprising and delightful.

Interview Questions
    I advised the salary I was looking for and that's what I was offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at RSA Medical in June 2012.

I got a call from the recruiter a day after I applied to RSA medical online for the medical case manager position. She fixed a phone interview for the following day which took about 40minutes. She started by telling me about the company, what they do, and about the position I was interviewing for. She then asked me questions from how I heard about them, to asking about my career in medicine and my plans for residency. She also asked me about the employments that I included in my resume, what I did, and how I handled difficult situations.
    The following day she called to fix another interview with the hiring manager. He also asked me a lot of questions about my medical career, why I chose medicine and sorts. Since I'm still studying for Step3, he asked if that wouldn't be in the way of my job ( I said no) and if I was willing to relocate to Naperville ( I said yes). And at the end he told me that they would get back to me. And three days later, I got an email saying I was'nt chosen for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that went wrong at work, did you handle? If you did, how?   View Answer

Exam Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RSA Medical in September 2011.

I was initially contacted by a member of HR, who did the 'phone screen' interview. She set up a one-on-one interview at the corporate office, where I met with her, and then with the hiring manager.
    They were both 'so impressed' with me that they asked if I could hang around for a few minutes to talk to the head of the company. That 'few minutes' ended up being well over an hour (close to 90 minutes), during which time I was moved to another meeting room (the room I was in had been booked for another meeting) and then to another area - which were the only two times that anyone even came to check on me or interact with me.
    I was finally taken to a conference room, where I was group interviewed by the head of the company and two other individuals. While the questions I was asked during the first two sets of questions were pertinent to the postion and well thought out, the panel interview lacked any real direction or forethought.
    While I wouldn't have taken the job because of the unprofessional way I was treated, it shocks me that, after having spent almost 2.5 hours there (mostly waiting), no one from the company contacted me again.

Interview Questions
    • The company was going through some organizational changes and wanted specific details regarding how one would manage individuals who were not agreeable to the change.   Answer Question

MCM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RSA Medical in March 2011.

Interview process was smooth and my Recruiter and Hiring Manager explained the position and company well.

Interview Questions
    • What are my weaknesses? What mediciations hvae I used?   Answer Question

Medical Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RSA Medical in May 2010.

Set of questions about medical terms and medication uses.

Interview Questions
    • When can you start? They were willing to extend and offer without any investigation into work history.   Answer Question
    Had to request additional money - the amount the placement firm mentioned when I interviewed with them (did not use the referal since my name had been submitted previously).