RSC Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at RSC Holdings in March 2010.

Interview Details – I have outside sales experience and also have years of construction experience. The company only wanted to interview someone who had rental experience. I told the interviewer that I knew some of the owners of largest contracting companies in San Antonio that really did not seem to mater due to the fact that I did not have rental experience.
It seems to me that if I were the comapny I would look past that if it were to get more relationships with big companies.

Interview Question – Why should the company hire someone that has no rental experience?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RSC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RSC Holdings Outside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RSC Holdings employees and interview candidates.