RSQUARE

Relevance Date Difficulty

This IS the $64, 000 Question Interview

This IS the $64, 000 Question
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at RSQUARE in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online, about coming in for an interview. As I had not applied to this company, I asked what position they were interviewing me for. The recruiter said she couldn't tell me, that the manager would let me know when I get there.

Interview Question – "What position are you interviewing for?"   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Well I still don't know what the position is, what it pays, or what their expectations are, so I haven't declined or accepted until I get more information

Very Difficult Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Princeton, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at RSQUARE in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked inappropriate personal questions and was also very rude and condescending. I got the feeling this was the type of company that would burn a recruiter out and turn them over in 6 months. Be careful!

Interview Question – What activities did I participate in during high school?   Answer Question

Worked for RSQUARE? Contribute to the Community!