RSQUARE Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSQUARE

This IS the $64, 000 Question Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at RSQUARE in July 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online, about coming in for an interview. As I had not applied to this company, I asked what position they were interviewing me for. The recruiter said she couldn't tell me, that the manager would let me know when I get there.

Interview Questions
    • "What position are you interviewing for?"   View Answer

Well I still don't know what the position is, what it pays, or what their expectations are, so I haven't declined or accepted until I get more information

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at RSQUARE in June 2010.

The interviewer asked inappropriate personal questions and was also very rude and condescending. I got the feeling this was the type of company that would burn a recruiter out and turn them over in 6 months. Be careful!

Interview Questions
    • What activities did I participate in during high school?   Answer Question

Worked for RSQUARE? Contribute to the Community!