RTI Biologics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Alachua, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RTI Biologics in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview started with a 20-30 minute presentation to the company's operations staff on my experience and accomplishments. This was followed by 2 45-minute panel interviews, with lunch and a plant tour with hiring managers during breaks. The day ended with a lean manufacturing case study problem which took about 2 hours to solve, then you presented your results. The staff was pleasant and friendly, but very focused on finding out if you were a good fit. Overall, it was a pretty intense interview process. The panel had about 10 people on it, who all asked questions ranging from behavioral, situational, and some technical questions regarding quality control and inventory management.

I performed well in the interview, but ultimately was told I did not have as much experience (internships & co-ops) as other candidates. Overall process was very lengthy; I would go weeks without hearing from them, and I didn't hear back for 6 weeks after final interview.

Interview Questions

• What are characteristics of an effective inventory management policy?   Answer Question
  • How would you go about collecting and analyzing data on a quality control process?   Answer Question

Worked for RTI Biologics? Contribute to the Community!