RTI International Metals

2.5

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at RTI International Metals.

Met company at OTC, was contacted by HR to see if I was still interested in positions. After that I had a three way call with the hiring manager and the same HR person who contacted me the first time. After that they had me fly to there company.

Interview Questions

The position was changed and I didn't like it. So I decided to keep applying.

Chief Metallurgist/Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RTI International Metals in May 2013.

Took 4 interviews

Interview Questions
    • What is your most noteworthy accomplishment related to the Titanium industry??   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at RTI International Metals in February 2010.

Fair. Will interview by phone first and a face to face later. Nothing too hard or out of the ordinary. They really only want to hear about the skills you have related to the job they're trying to fill. They want to know what you have to offer in terms of work ethic and how well you can work with others, including the customers.

Interview Questions
    Depends on experience, of course. They will tell you they can only do so much but it really depends on how much they want you if they will negotiate better vacation, pay, incentive, etc.

Business Process Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RTI International Metals in April 2009.

Two interviews were scheduled. Both were centered around what I had done for the company. I was not very impressed with the vp or director. Neither seemed to be as seasoned as I would have expected.