RTI International Metals

Very Difficult Interview

Chief Metallurgist/Technical Specialist Interview

Chief Metallurgist/Technical Specialist
Washington, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RTI International Metals in May 2013.

Interview Details – Took 4 interviews

Interview Question – What is your most noteworthy accomplishment related to the Titanium industry??   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and interviewed at RTI International Metals.

Interview Details – Met company at OTC, was contacted by HR to see if I was still interested in positions. After that I had a three way call with the hiring manager and the same HR person who contacted me the first time. After that they had me fly to there company.

Interview Question – What I believed my expected salary should be.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position was changed and I didn't like it. So I decided to keep applying.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at RTI International Metals in April 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviews were scheduled. Both were centered around what I had done for the company. I was not very impressed with the vp or director. Neither seemed to be as seasoned as I would have expected.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RTI International Metals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RTI International Metals interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by RTI International Metals employees and interview candidates.