RTKL Associates Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Mar 9, 2015

1.0

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RTKL Associates (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very sloppy and in professional interview process. I kinda felt like they liked me before they saw what I looked like. I received a phone interview and everything went fine. I was later asked for an in person interview. Keep in mind during this process the hr manager and hiring manager kept in touch with me with no issues. During the in person interview I was asked a few questions and given a fee scenarios. I left the interview feeling good. I waited for about three weeks with no reponse so I finally Emailed the hr manager for an update. Never heard a word from her. I think it's sad how some companies handle their interview process.

Interview Questions

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RTKL Associates (Dallas, TX).

Interview

My interview process included only 1 interview followed by e-mail communication. They were quick in making an offer, which I negotiated to increase my salary a little bit.

My first impression was of a very well put together company, they made me feel welcome and the welcome package it's very informative.

I was interviewed by three people at the same time, each assessing certain aspects of my profile.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer which I re-negotiated to include a larger sign-in bonus.