RTS Financial Interview Questions

2.7

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews to meet everyone from recruiting and management. They're mindful of your limited time with being currently employed somewhere while trying to get away for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult interview, they just want to know specifically where you're coming from.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RTS Financial.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter,who had found my resume online. I filled out the application and was contacted several days later to schedule the in person review. Before recruiter hung up, I managed to ask who I would be meeting with. She said it would be two recruiters, followed by the manager and CEO. When I got there, I was interviewed by one recruiter for fifteen minutes before the process ended. I was told that I would receive next steps later, but it was pretty obvious that it was over. Prior to my meeting, I had read the Glassdoor reviews and quickly found that they were right -- this is a repetitive, dead end opportunity. Building was one of the least effective call centers I have been in. Loud with employees squeezed in like sardines... Not a great work environment.

Interview Questions

• What does a standard day for you involve?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Lenexa, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I initially received a call from a recruiter asking if I was interested in an account representative position at RTS. After the conversation, I was instructed to fill out an application so the recruiter could let the hiring manager know. The first interview was with a recruiter (about 30 minutes), then with the recruiting manager, which lasted another 30 minutes. The interview consisted of questions about my resume and some experiences I have had in the past. I was later contacted to conduct a second interview, this time with two operations managers. This interview consisted of more customer-related questions and situations I have experienced in the past. I was told the third interview would have been with the hiring manager and the company CEO, but I did not reach this step in the process. The hiring process is very quick if they are interested in you. Within 8 days of being initially contacted about the position I already had two one on one interviews. If they are interested in you, they will move the process along as quickly as you can allow it.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a time when a customer was upset and what you did to handle the situation. 2. Do you prefer more of a structured environment or one in which things are constantly changing? 3. Have you managed a group of people in the past?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Lenexa, KS) in December 2011.

Interview

When they want you, they really want you. They want the best, and after being hired, I came to realize they were "liberal" in their promises and descriptions of benefits, perks and work environment. It is still a good place to work, I have not complaints, however it isn't as PERFECT as everyone made it seem in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what factoring is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they want you, then they will want you. Don't be afraid to ask what you think you are worth. If they didn't want you, they wouldn't being making an offer.