Ra Sushi

Ra Sushi Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ra Sushi

Hostess Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ra Sushi.

I walked in completed the application and attached my resume. I spoke to a manager and had an interview on the spot, came back a few hours later for another interview with a different manager. I was called in less than two days and was given the job :)

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the normal...why should we hire you? What is your greatest weakness? Do you get along well with others? Etc.   Answer Question

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ra Sushi.

Two part interview. First spoke with the RM and then spoke with the GM of the location that I applied for. Only during the RM interview was I unsure of hiring. RM assumed that I had already interviewed with a few others in the process and that I was interviewing with him as the last. I was hired and during my training I was told I was going to be in a different location without proior notification. Training program was good but was my first experience with management training.

Hostess Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ra Sushi.

I was called in through my modeling agency. It may sound bad, but its a fairly trendy restaurant and they want their hostesses to look the part. Honestly, my interview process consisted of me coming in and them asking me when I was available for work. I told them how many hours I wanted and when I was available and then we scheduled a time to come in and fill out paperwork. The jobs of a hostess is not the greatest in any place. The money's not great, the hours aren't the best, and you don't receive a whole lot of respect. Therefore, they're constantly looking for more hostesses. If you want the job just dress cute, look put together, and walk in with a smile.

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ra Sushi.

Went through two interviews, super easy!

Waitress Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ra Sushi in May 2010.

I needed the job, so I went ahead and applied. they called me right away and told me to come in for an interview. I mean it's not like you're going out to get a corporate interview of your career life. it's just serving food to customers so the questions were fairly easy

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ra Sushi in March 2009.

Met with each of the three managers, a lot of the job offer depended on appearance and personality, not on past experience

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite curse word?   View Answer
    • How do you handle conflict and cattiness of working with all females?   View Answer