Rabobank America

www.rabobankamerica.com

Rabobank America Interview Questions

2.8

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rabobank America in May 2013.

Showed up in office and went out to lunch with management. Mostly spoke about the kind of person I was and made sure I would be a goof fit in the office.

Teller I Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rabobank America.

one interview after that your pretty much your hired

Investment Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rabobank America in February 2012.

I had a thorough prescreen interview with a recruiter that recorded all of my answers. I seemed to do alright since I secured a second, in-person interview with the portfolio manager (who the position reported to). The interviewers were nice but the interview itself was pretty tough. Overall the process was pretty clear, however, they took a long time to get back to me after the interview. I had to follow up multiple times over the course of a few weeks to get an answer.

Interview Questions
    • I was handed a report from Morningstar, and was asked what I thought about it (without any context).   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rabobank America in January 2011.

It was a regular 1:1 interview with my future manager. I was asked standard questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

I got another more interesting offer from another bank.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rabobank America in December 2009.

Initially spoke with the internal recruiter generally about the job. Filled out a questionnaire and sent it back to the recruiter. Two months later received a phone call to come in to discuss the position as well as another position.