Rabobank America Interview Questions

2.8

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America in May 2013.

Interview

Showed up in office and went out to lunch with management. Mostly spoke about the kind of person I was and made sure I would be a goof fit in the office.

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America.

Interview

one interview after that your pretty much your hired

Investment Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a thorough prescreen interview with a recruiter that recorded all of my answers. I seemed to do alright since I secured a second, in-person interview with the portfolio manager (who the position reported to). The interviewers were nice but the interview itself was pretty tough. Overall the process was pretty clear, however, they took a long time to get back to me after the interview. I had to follow up multiple times over the course of a few weeks to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• I was handed a report from Morningstar, and was asked what I thought about it (without any context).   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America (Sacramento, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a regular 1:1 interview with my future manager. I was asked standard questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

I got another more interesting offer from another bank.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rabobank America in December 2009.

Interview

Initially spoke with the internal recruiter generally about the job. Filled out a questionnaire and sent it back to the recruiter. Two months later received a phone call to come in to discuss the position as well as another position.