Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rabobank America
- Analyst (1)
- Teller I (1)
- Financial Analyst Intern (1)
- Customer Service Representative I (1)
- Investment Research Specialist (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America in May 2013.
Showed up in office and went out to lunch with management. Mostly spoke about the kind of person I was and made sure I would be a goof fit in the office.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America.
one interview after that your pretty much your hired
- No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2012.
I had a thorough prescreen interview with a recruiter that recorded all of my answers. I seemed to do alright since I secured a second, in-person interview with the portfolio manager (who the position reported to). The interviewers were nice but the interview itself was pretty tough. Overall the process was pretty clear, however, they took a long time to get back to me after the interview. I had to follow up multiple times over the course of a few weeks to get an answer.
- I was handed a report from Morningstar, and was asked what I thought about it (without any context). Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rabobank America (Sacramento, CA) in January 2011.
It was a regular 1:1 interview with my future manager. I was asked standard questions about my resume.
- Tell us about your customer service experience? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I got another more interesting offer from another bank.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rabobank America in December 2009.
Initially spoke with the internal recruiter generally about the job. Filled out a questionnaire and sent it back to the recruiter. Two months later received a phone call to come in to discuss the position as well as another position.
- How do you handle a difficult client? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review