Rabobank America

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Research Specialist Interview

San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rabobank America in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had a thorough prescreen interview with a recruiter that recorded all of my answers. I seemed to do alright since I secured a second, in-person interview with the portfolio manager (who the position reported to). The interviewers were nice but the interview itself was pretty tough. Overall the process was pretty clear, however, they took a long time to get back to me after the interview. I had to follow up multiple times over the course of a few weeks to get an answer.

Interview Question – I was handed a report from Morningstar, and was asked what I thought about it (without any context).   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Teller I

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rabobank America.

Interview Details – one interview after that your pretty much your hired

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rabobank America in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was a regular 1:1 interview with my future manager. I was asked standard questions about my resume.

Interview Question – Tell us about your customer service experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got another more interesting offer from another bank.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Rabobank America in December 2009.

Interview Details – Initially spoke with the internal recruiter generally about the job. Filled out a questionnaire and sent it back to the recruiter. Two months later received a phone call to come in to discuss the position as well as another position.

Interview Question – How do you handle a difficult client?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rabobank America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rabobank America interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rabobank America employees and interview candidates.