RaceTrac Petroleum

Updated Jul 18, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum in November 2013.

I went through 2 different interviews. The first interview was with a person from HR followed by the hiring manager (separately). The second interview was as series of 3 30 minute session with the VP of the division I would be working in, the hiring manager, and the director of the department I would be working in. These were separate as well.

Interview Questions
  • None really...I talked about nonsense with the VP for the whole 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RaceTrac Petroleum

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum in September 2010.

HR behavioral interview. Asked questions about experience and resume. She was nice but did not return my phone call when I asked for feedback on why I did not get the offer. I think it was because of pay, they were offering $10K below average and what I was expecting.

Interview Questions