RaceTrac Petroleum

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum in November 2013.

Interview Details – I went through 2 different interviews. The first interview was with a person from HR followed by the hiring manager (separately). The second interview was as series of 3 30 minute session with the VP of the division I would be working in, the hiring manager, and the director of the department I would be working in. These were separate as well.

Interview Question – None really...I talked about nonsense with the VP for the whole 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum in September 2010.

Interview Details – HR behavioral interview. Asked questions about experience and resume. She was nice but did not return my phone call when I asked for feedback on why I did not get the offer. I think it was because of pay, they were offering $10K below average and what I was expecting.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RaceTrac Petroleum

Worked for RaceTrac Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!