Rackspace Account Management Interview Questions

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rackspace in April 2011.

Interview

The process was not well handled by the recruitment agency, as the position was not clearly defined. Hence, the telephonic interview with the hiring manager from Rackspace was disjointed. Later on realised that the job description had been mixed up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rackspace.

Interview

One round so far - a phone call. Pretty friendly experience directly with the group manager. I expected to talk to an HR/recruiting rep. Process is still ongoing. When I admitted that I might not be a fully-qualified candidate, manager seemed grateful and honest when stating that it has generally been a tough process on their end to find someone who meets all the requirements.

Interview Questions

• None - it was a pretty casual conversation. I was pleasantly surprised when manager asked me for my reaction to his sales strategy.   Answer Question