Rackspace

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rackspace in April 2011.

Phone interview was conducted by HR Manager and was great! Next interview was in person with the hiring supervisor. She was wearing jeans, and I wore a business suit so I felt overdressed. She slouched in her chair and didn't seem interested. I gave it my best anyway and did not get called back for the next interview. I received an email stating I was not chosen for the job, but the job listed in the email was not the job I applied for. Better luck next time!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Accountant II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rackspace in October 2012.

I was initially contacted directly by the hiring department and asked to schedule a conference call phone interview with 3 people associated with the position. This was a fairly straight forward interview which covered my job history, my reason for applying, strengths, skills, etc. Within a week of the phone interview I was contacted again via e-mail and asked to schedule a series of face-to-face interviews. I participated in 3 rounds of interviews with various people who would be working directly with the position. Again, the interview questions were pretty standard and more or less what you would expect to encounter given the position. I found everyone I spoke with to be very easy going and open to answering any questions I had about the company or the position. Within a week of the face-to-face interview I received an email from HR letting me know that I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions. Strengths, weaknesses, best lesson learned, etc.   Answer Question