Rackspace

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Acquisitions Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rackspace in March 2013.

After being asked to change my interview day and time 4 different times during a weeks time I was starting to feel as if this may not be the place for me. The HR Dept. was very apologetic about the inability of the first round of interviewers to make up their minds.

Finally was called in and blew it. It was my first interview in nearly 16 years. I provided some answer to questions that they will use to modify their standard operating procedures for Acq Reps from here on out. They were taking some serious copious notes and were very impressed however when it came down to the basic asked at every interview question my mind went blank.

Interview Questions
  • If your day was 20% performing job duties and 80% strategizing then give us examples of what you would be doing with that 80%?   View Answer