Rackspace Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rackspace in January 2014.

Submitted an application online. Emailed with a recruiter to set up a phone screen, phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager a few days later. After that, I was brought in for a five-hour panel interview with various members of the marketing organization, usually 2 per panel, some in person and others on video conference.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions centered around a "Tell me about a time when you..." type question. One particular panel member was obsessive about every detail of the examples I provided, wrote down exactly what I had said and then quizzed me on my answers again.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at Rackspace in February 2011.

Recruiter phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, group interviews. Group gathers for feedback sessions. Culture fit is a huge factor and can be the deal breaker. Know about fanatical support and what that means to the positioning of the company. Also know about Cloud computing and managed hosting. know about competitors like AWS and Google.

Interview Questions
    • Strengths - referring to strengthsfinder book and survey   Answer Question
    not much of one. Tons of people trying to get into rackspace

Worked for Rackspace? Contribute to the Community!