Rackspace

Rackspace Senior Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rackspace in March 2014.

Very well run interview. Coordination of travel and expenses handled well. New location in Blacksburg is extremely impressive. Interview was well organized and good length. Included executive management, peers, and individual contributors.

Interview Questions
  • Really nothing very difficult or unexpected. You need to know what is needed to make both Rackspace and yourself successful.   Answer Question
Straight forward and very professional. Give and take on both sides.

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rackspace in April 2013.

Recruiting and the interview coordination was incredibly professional and candidate friendly. Communication was top notch from initial travel arrangements to follow up. The entire staff was polite and cordial. They were very accommodating and shared a high level of detail about the process before my arrival. I was pretty calm based on the information that they provided up front, as there weren't any surprises.

Interview Questions
    • What would I do to make Rackspace a better place?   View Answer
    The process was pretty straight forward. I had already done my homework to calculate the decrease in cost-of-living and weight that against my situation. The recruiter was straight forward and let me know there wasn't much 'wiggle' room, but they did make a concession and meet my request half way. I was very pleased. My advice is to be careful with the amount of the 'ask'. Ask a tad high, knowing they will come down a bit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rackspace in April 2013.

Had a 4 interviews scheduled on the same day. Most interviews went well although there was a change in the original schedule that was originally planned. I did not recieve a follow up call or email after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is more important, results or building relationships?   View Answer