Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rackspace
- Windows Systems Administrator II (23)
- Linux Systems Administrator (13)
- Linux Systems Administrator II (10)
- Software Developer (10)
- Network Security Administrative I (9)
- Linux Systems Administrator I (8)
- Business Development Consultant (6)
- Sales Representative (6)
- Support Specialist (5)
- Systems Administrator II (5)
- Windows Systems Administrator I (5)
- Software Developer II (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Network Security Engineer (4)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Linux Administrator (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Windows Systems Administrator III (3)
- Data Centre Operations Technician (3)
- Support Technician I (2)
- Security Engineer (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Windows Administrator (2)
- Manager (2)
- Account Management (2)
- Systems Administrator (2)
- Devops Engineer (2)
Senior Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace (Blacksburg, VA) in March 2014.
Very well run interview. Coordination of travel and expenses handled well. New location in Blacksburg is extremely impressive. Interview was well organized and good length. Included executive management, peers, and individual contributors.
- Really nothing very difficult or unexpected. You need to know what is needed to make both Rackspace and yourself successful. Answer Question
Straight forward and very professional. Give and take on both sides.
Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace
Senior Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in April 2013.
Recruiting and the interview coordination was incredibly professional and candidate friendly. Communication was top notch from initial travel arrangements to follow up. The entire staff was polite and cordial. They were very accommodating and shared a high level of detail about the process before my arrival. I was pretty calm based on the information that they provided up front, as there weren't any surprises.
- What would I do to make Rackspace a better place? 1 Answer
The process was pretty straight forward. I had already done my homework to calculate the decrease in cost-of-living and weight that against my situation. The recruiter was straight forward and let me know there wasn't much 'wiggle' room, but they did make a concession and meet my request half way. I was very pleased. My advice is to be careful with the amount of the 'ask'. Ask a tad high, knowing they will come down a bit.
Senior Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in April 2013.
Had a 4 interviews scheduled on the same day. Most interviews went well although there was a change in the original schedule that was originally planned. I did not recieve a follow up call or email after the interview.
- What is more important, results or building relationships? 1 Answer