Rackspace Software Developer II Interview Questions

3.8

Software Developer II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rackspace.

Interview

The first step was on campus screening. Then was given a dev test to complete within 48 hours. After that was invited for interview on site. There were several rounds of interview with a mix of technical and behavioral questions. The technical questions were problem solving and object oriented based.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Software Developer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rackspace in April 2014.

Interview

Everyone asked great questions, and I had a lot of fun! Everyone asked great questions, and I had a lot of fun! Everyone asked great questions, and I had a lot of fun!

Interview Questions

• Some algorithm problems that I am not allowed to discuss.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

They set up the interview and it was four hours long. Each hour was a different pair of interviewers, and each pair focused on a different aspect of today's web development strategies.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rackspace (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruiter missed scheduled phone screen twice. Next technical phone interview with Manager. He was late to the scheduled time by an hour. Bad feeling at this point. Another phone interview with a senior developer. Questions were a mix of technical/behavioral. Onsite was 3 hours. First hour technical with white boarding java and database concepts. Another hour of behavioral with Managers. Last part is tour of facilities and sales pitch on the culture.

Interview Questions

• Complete partial implementation of code to convert arraylist to linked list.   Answer Question