Rackspace

Updated Aug 7, 2014

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rackspace in April 2014.

Everyone asked great questions, and I had a lot of fun! Everyone asked great questions, and I had a lot of fun! Everyone asked great questions, and I had a lot of fun!

Interview Questions
  • Some algorithm problems that I am not allowed to discuss.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rackspace in May 2013.

They set up the interview and it was four hours long. Each hour was a different pair of interviewers, and each pair focused on a different aspect of today's web development strategies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rackspace in April 2013.

Recruiter missed scheduled phone screen twice. Next technical phone interview with Manager. He was late to the scheduled time by an hour. Bad feeling at this point. Another phone interview with a senior developer. Questions were a mix of technical/behavioral. Onsite was 3 hours. First hour technical with white boarding java and database concepts. Another hour of behavioral with Managers. Last part is tour of facilities and sales pitch on the culture.

Interview Questions
    • Complete partial implementation of code to convert arraylist to linked list.   Answer Question