Rackspace Support Specialist Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

got a call from a recruiter on a Thursday, had a phone interview, and an in person interview the following day. I was offerred position same day

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in December 2007.

Interview

The first part was the phone interview. They asked some general questions about me such as what I like to do in my free time, how did I hear about the position and some personality questions. The call was wrapped up and was told that I would get a call/email back with additional if they were interested. The following day I got an email that contained the actual application and a link to a online personality test for StrengthsFinder. I completed both and sent it back to the recruiter. The following day I got a call to setup the face to face interview which I went to the next day. The interview started off with the direct manager and then also with another member of the team. The manager stayed for the entire interview but the team member left and another member replaced him. The interview completed and the following day a offer was presented.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in January 2007.

Interview

Phone interview regarding technical experience and then a panel interview over same content.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rackspace (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The entire hiring process has been quick, accurate and friendly. The first interview was a phone interview which lasted about one hour. Question were on basic knowledge on a wide area. After passing this interview I had the 1 : 1 interview. This was divided in two parts, the first was to test my technical skills and the second was a general interview made by some technical managers to understand how I was used to work and all the other common question.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions that stopped during the interview. The guys were all friendly and they made me comfortable.   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayes, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Rackspace (Hayes, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Brief technical phone interview followed by extensive 1 on 1 interview, a nice personality test/ice breaker to kick things off followed by 90 mins of interview. There were two managers conducting the interview, one seemed to focus on personality traits and competencies for the role, the other seemed to probe for technical skills.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 customers all with similarly urgent requests and you are already in the middle of a maintenance, how do you prioritise the requests?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy, I was able to accept their first offer.