Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rackspace
- Windows Systems Administrator II (23)
- Linux Systems Administrator (13)
- Linux Systems Administrator II (10)
- Software Developer (10)
- Network Security Administrative I (9)
- Linux Systems Administrator I (8)
- Business Development Consultant (6)
- Sales Representative (6)
- Support Specialist (5)
- Systems Administrator II (5)
- Windows Systems Administrator I (5)
- Software Developer II (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Network Security Engineer (4)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Linux Administrator (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Windows Systems Administrator III (3)
- Data Centre Operations Technician (3)
- Support Technician I (2)
- Security Engineer (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Windows Administrator (2)
- Manager (2)
- Account Management (2)
- Systems Administrator (2)
- Devops Engineer (2)
Windows Systems Administrator III Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace.
Was contacted by phone and asked a series of technical questions ranging from basic DOS commands to general questions about server hardware and network equipment. After the phone interview I was contacted and an online test was scheduled; the test was a series of problems to resolve or settings to change in a Windows Server RDP session. After the online test, I was invited to an in-person interview that lasted all day as I met with the department manager and various team members.
- There were a couple of unexpected, nontechnical questions during the in-person interview that were designed to test your critical thinking. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace
Windows Systems Administrator III InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rackspace in February 2012.
They flew me onsite, and met with 2 groups of people. One were the manager and co-workers, the other were some managers and other for technical portion. Environment seems really sweet, and the people were awesome.
Windows Systems Administrator III InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace in October 2011.
Interview at Rackspace was one of the most enjoyable interviews of my professional career. After a phone screening, I was set up with a panel interview comprising of 2 team leads first, and then a group for 3 engineers. Each session lasted for more than an hour. The questions can be categorized under following categories: 1) Technical 2) Team fit and workability/ work ethic 3) Personal philosophy (believe it or not!) :) Before you go for the interview, make sure you read up on the culture @ Rackspace. That can be a deal breaker! Visit Rackspace talent website and spend some time on it.
- What are the FSMO roles in Windows AD environment? 1 Answer