RadNet Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

1.8

Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadNet (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Resume submission, phone contact from Human Resource recruiter in California (company based in California). Interview with manager on two occasions. Received phone call from company recruiter that I was offered the position and accepted.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadNet (Rochester, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

very straight forward. there was a panel of 2. standard questions about KSA. Should have been more forthcoming on the fact that there are no raises, bonuses, etc. Discussed work hours, benefits, and the like. Very pleasant interview. but should have read the reviews on this site as they were spot on about the company culture. I would not recommend this company under any circumstances.

Interview Questions

• standard questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadNet (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First there was a 40 min phone interview talking about my current and past jobs. Then questions like why work for this company and what do I want to get out of this position? Then I was brought for an in person interview and met with 3 people including the VP of HR and was asked normal questions like why HR, tell me about your experience, and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time where constructive criticism came into play?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at RadNet (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Two initial phones calls. One interview with the manager where I did not get hired. I was called back about six months after that interview where I was interviewed again with the same manager and was given a transcription typing test. The interview went well and my manager was quite friendly. Coworkers were also very friendly and genuine.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my offer as the pay was much better than what I had been making at the job I held before that. The offer was at least a few dollars more per hour so I accepted that.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RadNet in March 2011.

Interview

Fast, easy and informative. The recruiter/ supervisor was very direct with his questions. He had specific job requirements that he needed to be met. Shortly after I got hired, he was let go for reason s I don't know.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a tech?   1 Answer

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadNet in January 2010.

Interview

Easy. Not very probing and actually a breeze. I appreciated the professionalism but I could see I clearly was over qualified. Office was a bit of a mess and had old equipment everywhere. Everyone was in a uniform except the supervisor and tat seemed a bit odd. Clerical people were in uniforms?

Interview Questions

• Who did I know in the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.