RadNet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Medical Transcriptionist
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at RadNet.

Interview Details – Two initial phones calls. One interview with the manager where I did not get hired. I was called back about six months after that interview where I was interviewed again with the same manager and was given a transcription typing test. The interview went well and my manager was quite friendly. Coworkers were also very friendly and genuine.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate my offer as the pay was much better than what I had been making at the job I held before that. The offer was at least a few dollars more per hour so I accepted that.

Very Easy Interview

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Patient Services Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RadNet in January 2010.

Interview Details – Easy. Not very probing and actually a breeze. I appreciated the professionalism but I could see I clearly was over qualified. Office was a bit of a mess and had old equipment everywhere. Everyone was in a uniform except the supervisor and tat seemed a bit odd. Clerical people were in uniforms?

Interview Question – Who did I know in the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Worked for RadNet? Contribute to the Community!