Radford University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2014
Updated Apr 16, 2014

2.2

Graduate Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Radford University.

I submitted an application on the graduate college's website.

Fundraising Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Radford University in November 2013.

Interviewed for a fundraising position. I felt the interview went very well, however I did not receive a follow up interview. While the interview process was not particularly difficult, I found the short essay portion challenging. It is wise to study and prepare for interviewing for this position. Expect a panel of a few individuals.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewers had me write a short e-mail to potential donors.   View Answer

Assistant Trip Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Radford University in September 2010.

The hiring process is simple: you walk into the RU Outdoors office and ask for an application.

The interview: pretty straightforward , asked about my outdoor experience and if I had any wilderness certifications which I did not but they were alright with that.

they really focus on if you don't know something , are you willing to learn it?

non negotiable

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Radford, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radford, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Radford University in January 2009.

I knew someone within a department and they asked that I be able to work

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Radford University in May 2010.

The interview panel seemed extermyl disorganized and they were very unfriendly. It seemed that no one really had a good perception of what was expected of the position. I would not have accepted an offer if they had made one.

Worked for Radford University? Contribute to the Community!