Radford University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radford University

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Radford University.

Interview

I submitted an application on the graduate college's website.

Fundraising Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Radford University in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed for a fundraising position. I felt the interview went very well, however I did not receive a follow up interview. While the interview process was not particularly difficult, I found the short essay portion challenging. It is wise to study and prepare for interviewing for this position. Expect a panel of a few individuals.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers had me write a short e-mail to potential donors.   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Radford University in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted over the phone by several different departments within the university before selecting the department I ended up working for. The interview was brief, casual, and over the phone. After the initial interview, I was told I would be contacted in the near future with an offer. I was contacted the very next day and accepted the position, and worked there throughout my two year graduate program.

Interview Questions

• My current boss asked me how well I performed in time-sensitive situations.   Answer Question

Assistant Trip Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Radford University in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is simple: you walk into the RU Outdoors office and ask for an application. The interview: pretty straightforward , asked about my outdoor experience and if I had any wilderness certifications which I did not but they were alright with that. they really focus on if you don't know something , are you willing to learn it?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radford, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Radford University (Radford, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

I knew someone within a department and they asked that I be able to work

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Radford University in May 2010.

Interview

The interview panel seemed extermyl disorganized and they were very unfriendly. It seemed that no one really had a good perception of what was expected of the position. I would not have accepted an offer if they had made one.