Radian Guaranty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Quality Assurance Auditor Interview

Senior Quality Assurance Auditor
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Radian Guaranty in July 2012.

Interview Details – I had to meet with all members of the management team as well as HR. A condition of employment was to take an underwriting aptitude test that was centered around Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. Once the test was taken and passed the recruiter from human resources offered me the job the next day.

Interview Question – All of the questions were easy. The interview seemed more like a series of pleasant conversations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotion was easy. I received an offer, I countered the offer. Human Resources told me that they would call me back with an answer. Within 15 minutes I received a higher offer.

Senior Financial Interview

Senior Financial
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Radian Guaranty in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for position of Sr Financial Analyst. First received call from HR and passed phone screen. Questions were HR style questions and low pressure. Invited to 1:1 with Manager and Director FP&A. Each interview lasted half hour. The questions were same as posted by another candidate that interviewed early. I was told at end of second interview that they had a guy coming in for the second round and couple more next week. The guys I interviewed with were good guys overall. The Director gave me heads up if I would go to next round what would happen. This I appreciated.
Overall I left with a good impression but felt I was the back up in case the other guy did not work out.
I sent my Thank you note and never heard back. I checked linkedin and the ad was removed and it looks like someone updated the profile for the open position. So I assume the position filled.
Overall the company office were nice and people pleasant. The department organization seemed a little top heavy so probably movement does not happen unless someone leaves.

Interview Questions

Worked for Radian Guaranty? Contribute to the Community!