Radiance Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiance Technologies

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Radiance Technologies in May 2011.

Contractor to direct hire. Provided contractor support for 90 days before receiving job offer

Interview Questions
    • What specific market areas would you recommend our products could service.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Radiance Technologies in May 2009.

***My interview was for a co-op/intern position prior to being hired on as a full time employee, so it was a little softball.***

For the most part, the questions were about my previous programming experience, and what I'd done in school. Because there's a lot of simulation work, there was a bit about my math background, but no actual math questions asked.

There were no actual "solve this problem" questions asked. A few "tell me what X" is, X being object oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.

They asked about my experience working with a team, and my largest project I'd worked on.

Interview Questions
    • I suppose while not really difficult at all, the most difficult questions were in the "define X" (object-oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.) category. They were the only questions that were really "knowledge" based.   Answer Question
    Being only an intern position, I was not able to negotiate a higher salary (which was at a very reasonable rate regardless), however was able to secure a permanent position after only two semesters of work.