Radiance Technologies

Radiance Technologies Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiance Technologies

Financial Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Radiance Technologies.

Interview was pretty basic. Asked a few minor technical questions, but nothing in depth.
    No interview was done in person....all over the phone.

The hiring process was painless, but transferring a clearance and the pre-deployment process sucks!
    It took weeks to transfer my clearance and I was expected to do the legwork instead of their security people

Pre-deployment is a joke and their policies are non-existent. The favorite people get to fly out on commercial flights and go through a different CRC, but if you are one of the rank and file, they will send you through Atterbury (which is awful) and make you fly out on military flights, and if you question it they will say "It is Army policy" which is complete crap.

Interview Questions
    • None. The interview process was easy, although i could tell their FSR manager who interviewed me had no clue what he was talking about. That was probably why there were no in depth technical questions   Answer Question
    No real negotiation. Their salary was already high

Senior Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Radiance Technologies in May 2011.

Contractor to direct hire. Provided contractor support for 90 days before receiving job offer

Interview Questions
    • What specific market areas would you recommend our products could service.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Radiance Technologies in May 2009.

***My interview was for a co-op/intern position prior to being hired on as a full time employee, so it was a little softball.***

For the most part, the questions were about my previous programming experience, and what I'd done in school. Because there's a lot of simulation work, there was a bit about my math background, but no actual math questions asked.

There were no actual "solve this problem" questions asked. A few "tell me what X" is, X being object oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.

They asked about my experience working with a team, and my largest project I'd worked on.

Interview Questions
    • I suppose while not really difficult at all, the most difficult questions were in the "define X" (object-oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.) category. They were the only questions that were really "knowledge" based.   Answer Question
    Being only an intern position, I was not able to negotiate a higher salary (which was at a very reasonable rate regardless), however was able to secure a permanent position after only two semesters of work.