Radiance Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Logistics Manager Interview

Senior Logistics Manager
Huntsville, AL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Radiance Technologies in May 2011.

Interview Details – Contractor to direct hire. Provided contractor support for 90 days before receiving job offer

Interview Question – What specific market areas would you recommend our products could service.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Radiance Technologies.

Interview Details – HR -> Hiring Manager -> -> Pier Review Likely for Technical Staff

Negotiation Details – Benefits package is generous

Very Easy Interview

Financial Service Representative Interview

Financial Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Radiance Technologies.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty basic. Asked a few minor technical questions, but nothing in depth.
No interview was done in person....all over the phone.

The hiring process was painless, but transferring a clearance and the pre-deployment process sucks!
It took weeks to transfer my clearance and I was expected to do the legwork instead of their security people

Pre-deployment is a joke and their policies are non-existent. The favorite people get to fly out on commercial flights and go through a different CRC, but if you are one of the rank and file, they will send you through Atterbury (which is awful) and make you fly out on military flights, and if you question it they will say "It is Army policy" which is complete crap.

Interview Question – None. The interview process was easy, although i could tell their FSR manager who interviewed me had no clue what he was talking about. That was probably why there were no in depth technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. Their salary was already high

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Huntsville, AL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Radiance Technologies in May 2009.

Interview Details – ***My interview was for a co-op/intern position prior to being hired on as a full time employee, so it was a little softball.***

For the most part, the questions were about my previous programming experience, and what I'd done in school. Because there's a lot of simulation work, there was a bit about my math background, but no actual math questions asked.

There were no actual "solve this problem" questions asked. A few "tell me what X" is, X being object oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.

They asked about my experience working with a team, and my largest project I'd worked on.

Interview Question – I suppose while not really difficult at all, the most difficult questions were in the "define X" (object-oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.) category. They were the only questions that were really "knowledge" based.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being only an intern position, I was not able to negotiate a higher salary (which was at a very reasonable rate regardless), however was able to secure a permanent position after only two semesters of work.

Worked for Radiance Technologies? Contribute to the Community!