Radiansys Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Radiansys in September 2009.

I applied online and was contact by HR to schedule a face to face interview. On the day of the interview, I met with the HR rep before meeting with the hiring manager, and he told me the salary range they were willing to offer. I was a little shocked by how low the salary was- it was much less than I was making before. I told him I would be willing to consider it but I was honest about the fact that it was a cut- I saw no need to play games. Met with the hiring manager and one person who currently performs the job. The interview itself was pretty straightforward- typical questions, no surprises. Everyone I met with was friendly and open. I never heard back from them, and I didn't pursue it, because after further reflection I realized that the salary was just too low.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to call a client who was irate or angry, how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    • All of the questions were very typical- strengths, weaknesses, what I liked about my last job, etc.   Answer Question