Radiant Logic

www.radiantlogic.com

Radiant Logic Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiant Logic

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Radiant Logic.

Interviewer called me and asked me some behavior questions, such as last project, how do you know about Radiant Logic, followed by some easy technical questions. Then I asked some questions about their projects, tools they use and salary related questions. Interviewer promised to give me an further interview but at last rejected me.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Radiant Logic.

I had a temp-to-perm experience coming in through a job placement firm. There were two days of in-person interviews, the second of which involved reading a company white paper and preparing a presentation on it.

Interview Questions
    • For non-technical roles, be ready for a lengthy conversation about an unexpected topic from your background. If you studied European history in college, you may get asked about the collapse of the Weimar Republic.   Answer Question
    Watch out for getting temp-to-hired in a way that avoided any real opportunity to negotiate.