Radiant Logic

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Entry Level Software Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Radiant Logic.

Interview Details – Interviewer called me and asked me some behavior questions, such as last project, how do you know about Radiant Logic, followed by some easy technical questions. Then I asked some questions about their projects, tools they use and salary related questions. Interviewer promised to give me an further interview but at last rejected me.

Interview Question – All part seems to be easy   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Radiant Logic.

Interview Details – I had a temp-to-perm experience coming in through a job placement firm. There were two days of in-person interviews, the second of which involved reading a company white paper and preparing a presentation on it.

Interview Question – For non-technical roles, be ready for a lengthy conversation about an unexpected topic from your background. If you studied European history in college, you may get asked about the collapse of the Weimar Republic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Watch out for getting temp-to-hired in a way that avoided any real opportunity to negotiate.

Worked for Radiant Logic? Contribute to the Community!