Radiant Zemax

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiant Zemax

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Radiant Zemax in April 2012.

The full-day interview was very well prepared, no hiccups -- everything was on time and smooth. The interviewers were friendly. It was tiring but with good feelings afterwards. Most of the interviewers were from management and were technically educated, but did not have any knowledge about software development (not programming).
    Current company ads for senior software engineers for Radiant require “coding skills”, not even programming and definitely not software development skills. Be forewarned: they may not understand if you talk in terms of newer development practices; old terminology from procedural programming (coding) practices is more adequate for the development group meetings. Anything newer will not please the current development group manager.

Interview Questions
    It was very efficient, pleasant, quick and gave me the illusion that I was dealing with a highly professional outfit.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Radiant Zemax in September 2010.

Interview was a breeze. Had to provide my college transcripts. Interviewer took me out to lunch.

Interview Questions